B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #2

2 minutes ago, again said:

I remember Damira arguing with Megan over such lighting during the show in Megan's room. Damira said it was too dark, but Megan, of course, was holding her own.

Her bf kept trying to push the lamp back out of the way during the last show with Belle & Nate as well. Megan kept pulling it forward again. Camera 2-4 is already fuzzy enough w/out having a blinding bright spot in the lower left corner. And it backlights camera 2-3 so that everything is just silhouettes. The overhead light works best, but if she's going to use the lamp she shouldn't pull it forward like that.

1 hour ago, timber said:

Megan doesn't seem to understand lighting.

She always drags her lamp forward to try and create mood lighting or something. But by putting it so far forward, she gets it into the frame on both camera 2-4 and 2-3. That fucks up the image on both cams and makes anything happening on the bed washed out and dark.

It's unfortunate, because I think she's actually trying to create good lighting.

7 minutes ago, timber said:

Her bf kept trying to push the lamp back out of the way during the last show with Belle & Nate as well. Megan kept pulling it forward again. Camera 2-4 is already fuzzy enough w/out having a blinding bright spot in the lower left corner. And it backlights camera 2-3 so that everything is just silhouettes. The overhead light works best, but if she's going to use the lamp she shouldn't pull it forward like that.

OK, Megan, we know you read the forum, take it as good advice. Good girl.  😊

• Like 2

2 hours ago, timber said:

Megan doesn't seem to understand lighting.

She always drags her lamp forward to try and create mood lighting or something. But by putting it so far forward, she gets it into the frame on both camera 2-4 and 2-3. That fucks up the image on both cams and makes anything happening on the bed washed out and dark.

It's unfortunate, because I think she's actually trying to create good lighting.

LOL my source told me that if it was possible it would be stuck up Megan's ass.  he/she says it totally ruins the view!!