Clarice & Sean (2019) Part #1

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

maybe isa is jealous about clarice when clarice sucked the bart dick the other day and now she don't want doing another real foursome 🙂

Could be but I doubt it because Isa has sucked Sean off before... Maybe after 6 years they should go their separate ways. She ends up crying over something at least once or twice a week.

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

maybe isa is jealous about clarice when clarice sucked the bart dick the other day and now she don't want doing another real foursome 🙂

Well, she also sucked Sean dick... I think the problem was more on the line of swaping cunnilingus (speculation), and maybe she wasn't ok with Bart licking Clarice (speculation).

1 minute ago, Slender Man said:

Another waste of fucking time. Happens all the time with "The Group" they start shit and never finish. Don't start something you can't finish.

Tonight they were doing a really good show, very authentic, enjoyable to watch...It was a real pitty. And Bart knew it.

Sean and Clarice are my top 1 couple to follow, if they find a another cute couple...they will break the group no-swap "rules".

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Dlinhagen said:

With all respect...but you are wrong. This time was Isa's fault. I think they were about to do something new and Isa got cold feet and said no. Then Bart said, ok you won't...so I'm out, no play with you tonight. You know I'm not a big fan of Bart. But tonight he was really horny and playing A LOT with Clarise. Isa is a fantastic actress.

Here is when the problems started...

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch Bedroom camera in private voyeur show of Clarice & Sean at Voyeur House TV

Think you hit the nail on the head with one word there, that being actress. Aren't they all good eh 😂

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Think you hit the nail on the head with one word there, that being actress. Aren't they all good eh 😂

😂 Some better than others...Isa & Bart have always the cameras on their minds...

Here is an Oscar™️ award smile from Isa seconds after her "conversation" with Bart.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1