Clarice & Sean (2019) Part #1

2 hours ago, Gudari said:

The same old shit trying to hide the real desire stakes that they have to exchange their partners for one night, either with the lights off, now hiding under the pillows, other times with masks... when you're going to realize you're in a voyeur place where people pay to see?

I think the light off and covering girls' faces with pillow was done to ease Nadine into group activity. it seems she is still shy in these situations, I remember last time at M&S place with A&K she did not even take her top off in the similar kind of scenario. so I can understand why they did it. Despite the fact, that I am very much against sex in the dark, I liked their group activity tonight, It seemed they are genuinely enjoying what they were doing, and Shaun & Clarice were awesome. 

• Like 1

Always so much negativity on this forum about either masks, pillows, covers and lights. It's like none of the participants or guests are allowed to have fun or live their own lives according to some people here. I don't care if this is what they want to do or not, because as soon as they start giving into all these complaints then people will start complaining that it is an over produced scenario and not natural enough also will come the complaints about seeing the same repetative things over and over and over again. I think that the participants will never ever satisfy everyone and should only satisfy themselves.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Gudari said:

The same old shit trying to hide the real desire stakes that they have to exchange their partners for one night, either with the lights off, now hiding under the pillows, other times with masks... when you're going to realize you're in a voyeur place where people pay to see?

Hi Gudari, you're absolutely right.

In recent times both VHTV and some tenants are kidding us.

Last night 3 couples organized a "fake" orgy for us and - practically - they did nothing interactive.Three hours remained on the sofa without making any approach; in bed they only made me laugh: in the dark, with cushions on their faces, no interactivity. If Melissa really wanted to give Sergio a blowjob, she could do it at home!

Also in the other apts. more followed we had the most absolute boredom:

D&D are "walking dead".

S&P live in the dark with lots of friends who do nothing all day.

I&B have made a ridiculous foursome with A&K.

L&B guests of D&D have only talked for hours.

M&H quiet evening on the couch.

A&J nothing, nothing, nothing.

And we pay for it !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, budda said:

D&D are "walking dead".

Nothing interesting there lately. Agree. New guest guy sleeping there is the most I remember last days.

8 minutes ago, budda said:

S&P live in the dark with lots of friends who do nothing all day.

They were interesting the first 72 hours after they joined. Now nothing. Competing with xgswhoever.

8 minutes ago, budda said:

I&B have made a ridiculous foursome with A&K.

Bart was sick. They will do better soon.

9 minutes ago, budda said:

L&B guests of D&D have only talked for hours.

They got strange lately. Leaving every party they are invited to at first but never do any interesting things at their place. Hope they get more interesting soon.

10 minutes ago, budda said:

M&H quiet evening on the couch.

Well they had to relax from the journey home I guess...

10 minutes ago, budda said:

A&J nothing, nothing, nothing.

As for the at least two months I think...

• Like 1