Clarice & Sean (2019) Part #1

Amazing! Thanks to the 4 for the show! What do you have to say about this Jabbath? I always trusted these 4! The next door neighbors can go through the front door (not to mention elsewhere) while the 4 are looking at their phones to see how big it has happened here. Well, you can all go except Leonie!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

Amazing! Thanks to the 4 for the show! What do you have to say about this Jabbath? I always trusted these 4! The next door neighbors can go through the front door (not to mention elsewhere) while the 4 are looking at their phones to see how big it has happened here. Well, you can all go except Leonie!

Was good but I'd prefer to see sex between Isa & Bart too. 

• Like 1

I started watching more and more of Clarice and Sean's apartment.I will always support the apartments that strive for new and beautiful things.
I hope Clarice&Sean host more activities with Isa & Bart, Melissa & Sergio,Condor,Ante and new hot girls.

I'm very pleased with Clarice and Sean's apartment right now.🔥😁

Also,

Daniel and Dominessa is out of game for me now.Everyone knows what happens at the end of the day at Daniel & Dominessa's house.(They just make ordinary and boring foursome.)
Daniel and Dominessa's apartment is now extremely boring and monotonous.
In the houses that Daniel and Dominessa visited, you will see only fake foursome and fake touches that day.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Creo que Isa es en los días rojos, @Gudari pienso que usted necesita disculpas de todo el mundo que tenía que leer sus comentarios continuecly odio de los dos, y por ser tan enemigo de casi todo el mundo 🙂

I think you're a little bit confused, I'm no one's enemy or I hate anyone, not even you for these beautiful words you dedicate to me. I just give my opinion of the VH participants without disrespect. Only it seems that there are people who can't stand making negative comments from tenants, but I'm one of the people who recognize when they're wrong and I'm one of the people who says things clearly, even if they hurt, the positive as this too.

57 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Estaba bien, pero yo preferiría ver el sexo entre Isa y Bart también. 

I'm jabbath, too. I guess Isa's in her period (I hope she doesn't have a problem with Bart). I like all four a lot. It's been a long time since we've seen how "adventurous" Isa and Bart can be, and today we've checked it out with Clarice and Sean. This for me no longer means that they have to do it regularly because we have already checked and I know that from now on they will enjoy it more. The problem comes with those who "look" but don't come and it becomes a fake theater, those same people are seeing with their own eyes how their own "disciples" advance them on all sides. I think a lot of things should be rethought, from whether they can offer more to viewers or even the possibility of abandoning the project because right now, their own "disciples" deserve more to be managers than themselves (as in several other cases ). You know it's my opinion just Jabbath! Greetingss.

7 hours ago, Gudari said:

I'm jabbath, too. I guess Isa's in her period (I hope she doesn't have a problem with Bart). I like all four a lot. It's been a long time since we've seen how "adventurous" Isa and Bart can be, and today we've checked it out with Clarice and Sean. This for me no longer means that they have to do it regularly because we have already checked and I know that from now on they will enjoy it more. The problem comes with those who "look" but don't come and it becomes a fake theater, those same people are seeing with their own eyes how their own "disciples" advance them on all sides. I think a lot of things should be rethought, from whether they can offer more to viewers or even the possibility of abandoning the project because right now, their own "disciples" deserve more to be managers than themselves (as in several other cases ). You know it's my opinion just Jabbath! Greetingss.

If you talk about Daniel & Domi I agree there is nothing interesting to watch with them for quite a time now. And Lora with blanketboy is not is not interesting too. 

I still like them but I have some doubts about their motivation and would not be surprised when they leave. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Depends on why one watches I guess. But we both know what gets views and what does not. Perform or die! Should be called TheGauntlet.TV

Arts the deal with the hot brunette that visits Clarice ? Has she ever been there with a guy anybody no about her.curious