Clarice & Sean (2019) Part #1

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Clarice & Sean + Isa & Bart do not disappoint. this was a fun party, with a lot of notable moments. hopefully, this time its video won't get lost in the Archive 😀 

do a request in the archive moments topic for be sure of that 🙂

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

If you talk about Daniel & Domi I agree there is nothing interesting to watch with them for quite a time now. And Lora with blanketboy is not is not interesting too. 

I still like them but I have some doubts about their motivation and would not be surprised when they leave. 

What a fantastic party last night 🤩 My kudos to Sean (horny as always) and Clarice (masterclass in seducing Bart). And thanks to Bart for letting his dick think by itself.

My conclusions:

- If Bart is there, what Bart wants is what ends up happening.

- Both couples need to be appealing to opposite sides for authentic swap to happen. That's why I'm almost sure we won't see I&B doing something more with Stanley & Beryl. Isa doesn't like Stanley. (There are a lot more cases).

- A horny soft-swap (like last night) will be 1000% more exciting than a cold hard-swap, every, fucking, time. (I'm looking at you F&F, I know it's not their fault).

- I really hope Clarice & Sean energy/authenticity stays intact after the first month 💲... 4 days from now.

• Like 2