Noldus

B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

GOV B1 September 2019 #2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

felice di vedere qualcuno che presta attenzione lol

there was someone outside waiting for her, maybe Gina or I don't know

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

surely after that evening out of all the girls, something happened, just looking at Holly, she's become a devil since that night

i'm sure Nora told them they had to step up their game, difficult times call for drastic changes!!

Just now, Mauri said:

there was someone outside waiting for her, maybe Gina or I don't know

i don't doubt that one bit Mauri, i'm sure there is always someone waiting for these kind of girls!!

So kann es weitergehen bei RLC
Mädchen, die ihre " Stecher " mit in die Wohnung bringen. Jede Show ist gut, wenn sie nicht als "Show" vorab erkannt wird.
Leider setzt RLC zu oft auf die falschen Mädchen.

So it can go on at RLC
Girls who bring their 'Stecher' into the apartment. Every show is good if it is not recognized as a 'show' in advance.
Unfortunately, RLC relies too often on the wrong girls.

• Like 1

Our prayers were heard! Thank you very much Sara and Stella! Bring the hookups, the parties and the real life on camera! This was great! ❤️🥇👄👍💘

My only injection is that they could've skipped the 5 hour silly naked show first, it's not like their bruises were nice to look at anyway, and they didn't need to stay out for 48 hours the days before! 👎 But today was a good change, in the right direction! I hope they continue! 🤞

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Stella went out the door a little after 12:30 . Now she's back with blonde, gena?

1 hour ago, merz28 said:

where did Stella go?

I heard her tell the guy, in English, after receiving a call that she has a meeting at noon. When she told him this it was around 1152.

1 minute ago, jimbob87 said:

Stella went out the door a little after 12:30 . Now she's back with blonde, gena?

Gina yes

for those who believe they were already dating these guys, Stella just asked how old he was

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

for those who believe they were already dating these guys, Stella just asked how old he was

RLC paid the guys for the whole day ?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

RLC ha pagato i ragazzi per l'intera giornata?

I do not know, but the girls have a contract to stand in front of the cameras and do what they do, otherwise they would not be here, the guys who come have no problem getting naked and fucking the girls in front of the cameras knowing they could end up on the net? it seems strange

18 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Stella, Sara, Gina, and several others are just _ _ _ _ _ _ Mauri.  the 48 hour hiatus was not an hiatus at all, they were at Gina's apartment getting their plumbing fixed so there wouldn't be any leaks in the crack!!