Jump to content

OFF TOPIC CONVERSATIONS


Coffee94
 Share

Recommended Posts

il y a 24 minutes, ashleyxyz a dit :

Salut Stn, est-ce un mot qui a été interdite en raison des règles du site, ou at-il été interdit en raison de plaintes à ce sujet? THX!

It does not matter Ash. It should be known that in Europe the freedoms recede for 25 years. Minorities took power following the abandonment of states in almost all areas. No one wants to assume his condition and claims rights otherwise, direction the media or the courts.
It should not be surprising that even here, this phenomenon exists.
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Coffee94 said:

It does not matter Ash. It should be known that in Europe the freedoms recede for 25 years. Minorities took power following the abandonment of states in almost all areas. No one wants to assume his condition and claims rights otherwise, direction the media or the courts.
It should not be surprising that even here, this phenomenon exists.
 

It's what is called the rise of the snowflakes in the UK but is fast spreading worldwide. What are the snowflakes? They are those very extreme groups who just love to find any reason to be offended by anything. For example the term mankind is now said to be sexist so humankind should be used. Boyfriend or girlfriend now has to be partner. Chairman or chairwoman now has to be chairperson  Could go on but might lose the will to live after a while 😁

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

A public forum should be to allow free discussion of any subject not just what some members think we should discuss, that is heading down the dictatorial road and a slippery slope.

If that would be forum about cars or animals, you can say whatever you want; but this forum is specific and applies to people living in their homes whether you like it or not; usually you don't go to your neighbors and don't call them whores, even if you don't like them, right? same rules are at cb and other places where we're dealing with other people; insulting are not welcome there, especially when it comes to women and that's it;

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, waldi said:

If that would be forum about cars or animals, you can say whatever you want; but this forum is specific and applies to people living in their homes whether you like it or not; usually you don't go to your neighbors and don't call them whores, even if you don't like them, right? same rules are at cb and other places where we're dealing with other people; insulting are not welcome there, especially when it comes to women and that's it;

Yep you are quite right but then people don't pay to watch their neighbours sexual prowess and whatever sexual antics. No ones insulting them as far as I am aware but were just commenting on their way of earning money, as you say, that's it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Robwin said:

Yep you are quite right but then people don't pay to watch their neighbours sexual prowess and whatever sexual antics. No ones insulting them as far as I am aware but were just commenting on their way of earning money, as you say, that's it.

That's the point I can't agree with, because it wasn't just innocent commenting; but there is no use to talk about it any more

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

It's what is called the rise of the snowflakes in the UK but is fast spreading worldwide. What are the snowflakes? They are those very extreme groups who just love to find any reason to be offended by anything. For example the term mankind is now said to be sexist so humankind should be used. Boyfriend or girlfriend now has to be partner. Chairman or chairwoman now has to be chairperson  Could go on but might lose the will to live after a while 😁

It really has gotten out of hand. Most of these offended babies are college grads or in college. Why does anyone give a crap what terms they deem offensive? Do something in this world other than bitch and moan how awful you're generation has it and maybe I'll give a shit what you have to say. Oh too harsh, " I'll give a feces what you have to say. Till then, shut the f up!. Oh too harsh, they may have to go their safe place, how about, "Shut the intercourse up" !

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, waldi said:

That's the point I can't agree with, because it wasn't just innocent commenting; but there is no use to talk about it any more

What is innocent commentating? We can only comment on what we see after all the guys on VH are always being found fault with one way or the other so why should the women have any special treatment for doing the same things. They are always banging on about women wanting equal rights but usually only when it suits them. Don't get me wrong I am as much old school as you and always open doors for women etc etc. But come on we are watching a sex site for worldwide viewing where everyone is in it for the money not brownie points.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here you will find all of the off topic conversations that have been removed the staff from a particular thread. This has to be done to keep the threads interesting and on topic for what thread was created.

If we do not monitor and remove these conversations the threads just become a jumbled up mess that no one can follow when reading the forum.

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I would say to that, tough titties! If a tenant is sensitive to comments, even harsh, insulting comments, from outside observers of them living on cam site then they probably shouldn't be showing their asshole to world in the first place. We feed into this notion that the tenants feelings are being hurt by the things we say, but the truth of the matter is that they have much thicker skin then we give them credit as tenants, it's because they see a pathway to silence someone's speech that they don't like. That is, a power play. 

The way people who cam to CB are constantly insulted, laughed at, and put down is a perfect example of this disparity and why those comments flow like a river, but ones that are aimed at other tenants are stricken from the record. 

I do not know about the actual content that was posted was and it does not matter---I am responding to this post specifically.

What I highlighted in bold, I would call cyber bullying and there is no call for it anywhere in any forum or online activity where comments are made,  either to the tenants, or the ones participating on a website or to the people participating in the forum.

If there are rules in a forum , they should be followed, but the comments that break the rules in this case that are directed either at the tenants or at the forum members should be dealt with in the same manner. 

Sometimes, the actual rules are not broken, but some forum members do nothing but complain, taunt, inflame, bate, and troll --and those members should be banned- IMO. --No one likes to be a forum member when they have to

constantly be bombarded with that crap.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...