Anise & Killian (2019) Part #1

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, zoifan said:

FYI, the sex in the bathroom and bedroom was hot. I'll try to post a few pictures.

Wondering what was the sudden click for the change of behavior on the girl during the time at bedroom door till bathroom.. 
And seems after all they don't have problems to get females that don't move cameras. Probably was an open eyes

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Wondering what was the sudden click for the change of behavior on the girl during the time at bedroom door till bathroom.. 
And seems after all they don't have problems to get females that don't move cameras. Probably was an open eyes

It could be with this girl. She is adorable and kind. If he was smart, he would marry her. 

On 10/8/2019 at 8:43 PM, maitre197 said:

In total 11-4 

There is a little progress. 

Get ready to change that numbers... I think will be 11-5 If Killian doesn't fuck up with the shitty music or going too fast. Girl has good attitude and rapport is there. Piece of cake.

54 minutes ago, Dlinhagen said:

Get ready to change that numbers... I think will be 11-5 If Killian doesn't fuck up with the shitty music or going too fast. Girl has good attitude and rapport is there. Piece of cake.

Indeed... Seems that after the last problems suddenly becomes more easy to find different girls that accept to have sex there. 100% guaranteed :biggrin: 

image.thumb.png.1be92edc5eb4964118498f4b9c82abd6.png

This gut is doing okay. He quietly bringing so many nice girls.

I know he wasn't behaving well at the beginning, but he is far better in past week. Lots of improvements.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, zoifan said:

image.thumb.png.1be92edc5eb4964118498f4b9c82abd6.png

This gut is doing okay. He quietly bringing so many nice girls.

I know he wasn't behaving well at the beginning, but he is far better in past week. Lots of improvements.

Agreed but I still think they have some way to go to catch up with their predecessors who were as regular as clockwork albeit nice to see different faces now and again which was not the case before.