Anise & Killian (2019) Part #1

8 minutes ago, squish said:

It worked! I could read hafidmax again. 😀 VMT.

Did you use the 1st or the 2nd method?

I've never seen that acronym before. The first thing that popped into my
head was, "vomit". 🤣 Then I looked it up and you're Very Much Welcome.
I'm glad it worked for you.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Did you use the 1st or the 2nd method?

I've never seen that acronym before. The first thing that popped into my
head was, "vomit". 🤣 Then I looked it up and you're Very Much Welcome.
I'm glad it worked for you.

Its very many thanks.

• Like 1

She’s spent the entire time ignoring her boyfriend. Giving the other guy a massage, playing with his cock while the boyfriend looks left out. She needs to learn proper ménage e trois etiquette. Lol  

Is it just me, but to my view of this apartment, Anise does not look at all comfortable with Killian. It's just the way he seems to pull her about a lot, and then Big Cock gets to share her without her even liking him. Like I say, just my take on things! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, binocular said:

Is it just me, but to my view of this apartment, Anise does not look at all comfortable with Killian. It's just the way he seems to pull her about a lot, and then Big Cock gets to share her without her even liking him. Like I say, just my take on things! 

I thought the same thing. To me, it appears they aren’t a true couple! 

8 hours ago, binocular said:

x2 

Her body is used as a cum deposit specially by the "guest" of the house even when clearly she isn't satisfied for having to do it. About the "couple" .. lol 😎

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

x2 

Her body is used as a cum deposit specially by the "guest" of the house even when clearly she isn't satisfied for having to do it. About the "couple" .. lol 😎

Lol, maybe this apartment should be renamed Cum Rag & Killian if that's the case xd

11 hours ago, Sparkles said:

x2 

You mean she is the local cum dump 😁

• Like 1