Anise & Killian (2019) Part #1

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't understand.Why do their personal lives concern others?It is they who will decide if there is a problem.No one can judge someone else's private life.
I watched every second of the events.If something illegal happens, I'm sure the police will intervene.Please don't decide everything in an instant.

look below: She is happy now.Maybe then unhappy.People have another life inside.

g3w5.png

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

actyally what happend in the second round was very wrong,it was playing with the limits of rape, she said more than once that the other guy to leave,and said few times no,yet at some point at the end the guy could be considered that he is puting actually physical force against her,i'm glad it finsih in the way it finish cause things could get much worse, im very skeptical about thoose two guys 😕

12 hours ago, Sparkles said:

For them this isn't enough.. they need to fulfill their needs
Glad wasn't only me to see the same thing.. Especially someone that understand the talk.. tks for your comment 

I watched most of this last night and was getting concerned that it was going to end up bad for the lass, I am glad that eventually the other guy gave up and left as it could easily went too far. I will be honest that I even put a ticket in at one point as it was pushing the bounderies too far IMO. Just to be clear in the ticket all I said was that they should pay attention to what was happening, this in my mind was incase if it did start becoming a criminal act then VH could take the appropriate action.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@life+90 You are a cool person in my book. This forum doesn't deserve you really, but I for one am happy to hear and see all you have to say. Thank you!

I 100% agree with the notion that not all is as it seems. Too often people make final judgements without really knowing much of anything that is really going on. This is voyeurism, not etiquette class.

I just wanted to say my opinion without any restrictions.there are people trying to suppress people on this site in line with their own ideas.
If you disagree with their opinion,your opinion is illogical.(In their opinion). Also,Not every event needs to be logical.The tenant may have acted unusual that day (depending on  their mood).
By the way,Thank you for the nice words.😄

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VHTV is never going to admit a rape occurred on their site. You're not saving the girl with tickets, you're only going to neuter their behavior to suit your own selfish sensibilities without really knowing much of anything that is going on. It's VHTVs job to monitor their site for such things as rape, all you're doing is ruining the natural order for other people who pay to see what happens, not what you want to happen. Take Ruta for example. I did that. I'm the one who stunted them and in my opinion she never really recoverd from it. I'm quite sure that if I hadn't done it, a lot more crazy ass stuff would have happened there. Put it this way, the fines are steep and they do make for a very vanilla site. You didn't save the world, you just selfishly censored the limits of the show for everyone else and changed the tenants natural behavior to safe mode.

So you saying nobody should ever report anything they see regardless if it is rape, domestic violence, obviously underage participants or maybe even a murder because it is censorship? Even for you this is going too far Amy!  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

@jjkopite  I'm just talking about this apartment. Where's the rape?Please know that the word rape cannot be said very easily.
Rape is a terrible thing.You finish people slowly with these word patterns.If rape or harassment has not taken place, it is an insult to the participant.
If it was rape, she'd go to the police.But she was happy at the end of the day.I don't think this was a rape.

• Like 1

Just now, life+90 said:

@jjkopite  I'm just talking about this apartment. Where's the rape?Please know that the word rape cannot be said very easily.
Rape is a terrible thing.You finish people slowly with these word patterns.If rape or harassment has not taken place, it is an insult to the participant.
If it was rape, she'd go to the police.But she was happy at the end of the day.I don't think this was a rape.

I was responding to Amy3's post, I agree with that no rape took place but please read @Amy3 post 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

So you saying nobody should ever report anything they see regardless if it is rape, domestic violence, obviously underage participants or maybe even a murder because it is censorship? Even for you this is going too far Amy!  

I know.I wanted to talk to you outside of this subject, so I didn't quote.If these things happen, of course, we should be reported to the authorities.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VHTV is never going to admit a rape occurred on their site. You're not saving the girl with tickets, you're only going to neuter their behavior to suit your own selfish sensibilities without really knowing much of anything that is going on. It's VHTVs job to monitor their site for such things as rape, all you're doing is ruining the natural order for other people who pay to see what happens, not what you want to happen. Take Ruta for example. I did that. I'm the one who stunted them and in my opinion she never really recoverd from it. I'm quite sure that if I hadn't done it, a lot more crazy ass stuff would have happened there. Put it this way, the fines are steep and they do make for a very vanilla site. You didn't save the world, you just selfishly censored the limits of the show for everyone else and changed the tenants natural behavior to safe mode.

Haha what a load of codswallop "don't ticket them because it censors their behaviour", you better believe if I think it is too far I will put in a ticket, it isn't upto me how VH want to act upon my belief it is upto them to make a judgement call on if what they think I see is valid for them to censor. All I did was ask them to monitor the situation so that if it became an issue they could act swiftly rather than waiting for floods of tickets and allowing illegal activities to be broadcast. Now I don't believe that VH sit and watch their own product as has been proven many times in the past so a little forewarning to them of a potential problem is better IMO.

• Like 3

Guest maitre197

It will be great to open the real hostel in VHTV. The supermanagers Max and Elise can collect there all their turists 1 time a month for SPOILERS-PARTY.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, I'm sure the reports are hitting the mods about now. I do hope groomy gets a chance to respond before this conversation gets crushed by the guards. I really do want to hear his perspective on this matter.

Flying to SF! See ya! 💋

Have a good flight!

• Like 1