Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

I don't have an opinion about her, only Iust and love for her, I age atleast 10 years for every opinion I accidently read, opinions are boring and wrong, and I'm not dumb enough to think my opinion matters and should dictate who gets to post what, or that anybody cares at all, because they don't 😉

54 minutes ago, lwis said:

You're right.
But, comment what? It's pages and pages of trash ...
The Moderators have been sleeping for a long time ...(it seems that some have already hibernated), or this trash would be deleted as soon as it is posted ....
Have a good afternoon....

The Mods will not do anything about raunchy behavior unless there's arguing or threats. However, if you do not want to hear the opinions you could make your own thread with another title. It doesn't really bother me because I've decided to let it go and it doesn't appear to be slowing Leora down any.

3 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

No dije que fuera emocionante, dije que era lindo cómo estaba girando con él mientras hablaba por teléfono, ya que generalmente gira con su cabello, la falta de vergüenza y la mirada ingenua en su rostro tenían una inocencia hermosa. también mostró lo cerca que nos considera a todos, y confía en nosotros para que no pensemos que es repugnante. Lleva mucho tiempo incluso con un compañero cercano llegar a ese nivel de comodidad, no rompas su confianza en ti raul 🙂

sorry if you felt that I said it for you, I just made a comment about my way of thinking .. I never judge other people, it has not been my intention to hurt your girlfriend .. hahaha
I think we are all delighted that you share your girlfriend with us .. hahaha .. just kidding ...
now sleeping .. it has already completely changed European time .. maybe you are thinking about American time .... hahaha

3 hours ago, lwis said:

You're right.
But, comment what? It's pages and pages of trash ...
The Moderators have been sleeping for a long time ...(it seems that some have already hibernated), or this trash would be deleted as soon as it is posted ....
Have a good afternoon....

We're not hibernating. With no free cams, RLC non-subscribers have little to talk about except opinions and idle (and sometimes ridiculous speculations.)

It was better before RLC pulled out of Russia, of course.There are no rules regarding fantasizing over an attractive tenant or expressing it in a discussion thread. We Mods have bigger fish to fry. I usually just scroll past anything I think is boring; but not everybody has the same opinion about the value of comments as I have. So, let it roll.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

I don't have an opinion about her, only Iust and love for her, I age atleast 10 years for every opinion I accidently read, opinions are boring and wrong, and I'm not dumb enough to think my opinion matters and should dictate who gets to post what, or that anybody cares at all, because they don't

Hey Jo 5 why not man up and quit useing such vulger language  to the Goddess. You do know there are better ways to win a lady's heart.

• Like 4