Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

4 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

You want to see her pussy???! yuck!!!! what happened to this lovely forum, it used to be so magical 🌈

😁

It's been ruined by infantile morons. who like naughty schoolchildren think it very clever to make crude sexual remarks to a woman. How would they feel I wonder if those remarks were aimed at their girlfriends/wives/mothers....?

I would like to see how you would perform if Leora ever confronted you, she would reduce you to a quivering gibbering fool in seconds, then we would all see what "erectile dysfunction" is really about.

You talk a good shag, but talk is cheap my friend,as you will discover when you grow up and enter the real world.

So it's goodnight from this old man with low testosterone. Play nice with the other kids.

Don't bother to answer, I have blocked you, so you will be addressing yourself. 

• Like 6

Sorry for striking a sensitive nerve, but I wish that I would bump into her in Barcelona actually, I would probably quiver a little yes, but I would say "Leora?" with a look of unbelief in my eyes, she would say "yes?" with a quiet shy voice and wondering look, and I would introduce myself as Johnny 5 while looking in her beautiful eyes, and she would probably be the one who couldn't maintain eyecontact anymore 🙂 she's quite shy you know, and we would smile knowing how much we have revealed to each other allready, but I would start talking normally, and probably spend the day together and probably be together forever as god intended 🙂 I do like her personality as much as her ass and would like to just hang out and talk and have fun, but it's very hard to have a fun conversation/interaction by yourself here, the naughty comments come naturally tho so I stick to them

lol - she would ask you what do you want - and she would see a major melt down, still trying to maintain an eye contact to the....air in front of her, hehe

btw - have you tried to have a fun coversation/interaction by yourself(!) in...that other topic? Think you will not be alone there and I sincerley hope it will not be so hard for you as it is here...  😉 

• Like 2

No, she's not a bitch, and why you think I couldn't handle talking to her is beyond me?? I would love to! That only tells me you wouldn't and can't even comprehend how someone could? but I'm a good looking, funny, intersting person that knows I have alot to add to her life, and I'm not saying that as a ignorant douchebag, infact I have alot less self confidence then I should, but meeting and talking to Leora would only be fun.

it is very difficult not to write anything when you see a woman as beautiful and sensual as Leora ..
when you see her with a bad girl's smile ... her perfect breasts, that wonderful ass, and such a beautiful pussy .. it is very difficult not to say words of desire, sexual words,
you don't think just write what a beautiful woman transmits to you ..
you get carried away by your most primitive instincts ...