Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

9 minutes ago, raul399 said:

it is very difficult not to write anything when you see a woman as beautiful and sensual as Leora ..
when you see her with a bad girl's smile ... her perfect breasts, that wonderful ass, and such a beautiful pussy .. it is very difficult not to say words of desire, sexual words,
you don't think just write what a beautiful woman transmits to you ..
you get carried away by your most primitive instincts ...

That's well said. I understand. All the deacons of the church would like all the basic elements physical union, but they also want the mind-meld. They yearn to discover how her mind works. And they are as frustrated as the guys who just want to fuck her with their dicks. Procreational instincts are always in the background, even when the most moral and elevated intentions are in involved.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Quick easy poll: Does Leora really want to be on RLC? Would she rather live somewhere else in the world and have a "normal" non-Internet life? Would she rather engage in RLC or live where she can paint, read, and take care of distraught animals?

Ofcourse she does, she is living a pretty normal life, and she can do all those things every day on RLC, and because of RLC, she will probably want to move to where she is now tho.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I just want the big house vage for a couple,Leora is nice but no interested in watching her alone far from home.Great looking house,big sofa,livingroom,big bed..needs a dam couple in it,with their friends,routines etc.

I don't think so, there's enough orgie appartments for you who are into that, could remove every other appartment for all I care.

il y a 16 minutes, ze81 a dit :

I just want the big house vage for a couple,Leora is nice but no interested in watching her alone far from home.Great looking house,big sofa,livingroom,big bed..needs a dam couple in it,with their friends,routines etc.

I agree someone who is alone without inviting any friends round is nothing but complete boredom.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Ha sido arruinado por imbéciles infantiles. a quienes les gustan los escolares traviesos piensan que es muy inteligente hacer comentarios sexuales groseros a una mujer. ¿Cómo se sentirían si me pregunto si esos comentarios estaban dirigidos a sus novias / esposas / madres ...?

Me gustaría ver cómo te comportarías si Leora alguna vez te confrontara, ella te reduciría a un tonto tembloroso en segundos, luego todos veríamos de qué se trata realmente la "disfunción eréctil".

Hablas bien, pero hablar es barato , amigo mío , como descubrirás cuando seas grande y entres en el mundo real.

Así que son buenas noches de este anciano con bajos niveles de testosterona. Juega bien con los otros niños.

No te molestes en responder, te he bloqueado, así que te dirigirás a ti mismo. 

a veces creo que son la misma persona con distintas cuentas, pero no quiero ofender a nadie.
y alguno que se dice tan joven, hablando varios idiomas, con mucho dinero, un gran trabajo, guapo y con un fisico impresionante que cojones hace perdiendo el tiempo aqui escribiendo tantas tonterias???

Sometimes I think they are the same person with different accounts, but I don't want to offend anyone.
And someone who says so young, speaking several languages, with a lot of money, a great job, handsome and with an impressive physique that the hell is wasting time here writing so many nonsense ???

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I agree someone who is alone without inviting any friends round is nothing but complete boredom.

Well, we all see that none of the couples are watched as often as an apartment with Leora.  Therefore, even couples with friends are not interesting for the majority, but Leora is interesting.  This can be seen in the top cameras and replays.  At the same time, she does not lie for days with legs open like many, but she is still watched more.  Therefore, there are other apartments for you) However, you sit and write here 😄

à l’instant, Felix75 a dit :

Well, we all see that none of the couples are watched as often as an apartment with Leora.  Therefore, even couples with friends are not interesting for the majority, but Leora is interesting.  This can be seen in the top cameras and replays.  At the same time, she does not lie for days with legs open like many, but she is still watched more.  Therefore, there are other apartments for you) However, you sit and write here 😄

Like many others including you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

a veces creo que son la misma persona con distintas cuentas, pero no quiero ofender a nadie.
y alguno que se dice tan joven, hablando varios idiomas, con mucho dinero, un gran trabajo, guapo y con un fisico impresionante que cojones hace perdiendo el tiempo aqui escribiendo tantas tonterias???

A veces pienso que son la misma persona con cuentas diferentes, pero no quiero ofender a nadie.
¿Y alguien que dice tan joven, que habla varios idiomas, con mucho dinero, un gran trabajo, guapo y con un físico impresionante que demonios está perdiendo el tiempo aquí escribiendo tantas tonterías?

I feel alluded to with your comments .....
I think you're ugly, fat, and you have a shitty job ... that's why you're writing here ...
Every human being has a perversion ... mine is that I am a voyeur ... that's why I'm here.

me siento por aludido con tus comentarios..... 
pienso que eres fea, gorda, y tienes un trabajo de mierda.. por eso estas escribiendo aqui..
todo ser humano tiene una perversion... la mia es que soy un voyeur.. por eso estoy aqui.

• Like 2

Just now, raul399 said:

I feel alluded to with your comments .....
I think you're ugly, fat, and you have a shitty job ... that's why you're writing here ...
Every human being has a perversion ... mine is that I am a voyeur ... that's why I'm here.

me siento por aludido con tus comentarios..... 
pienso que eres fea, gorda, y tienes un trabajo de mierda.. por eso estas escribiendo aqui..
todo ser humano tiene una perversion... la mia es que soy un voyeur.. por eso estoy aqui.

no me conoces no sabes como soy, yo al menos no voy alardeando de mis bondades por todos lados que si soy muy guapo que si las mujeres no me llenan que si tengo un gran trabajo, yo no alardeo, eso lo hacen los niños rata multicuenta, os han   creado un hilo para vosotros solos y no lo usais solo quereis joder a los demas, tu sabras tampoco te molestes en contestarme tambien os bloquerare

You don't know me, you don't know how I am, at least I'm not boasting of my goodness everywhere that if I am very handsome that if women do not fill me up if I have a great job, I do not boast, that is what children do. , they have created a thread for you alone and do not use it just want to fuck others, you will not bother to answer me I will also block you

• Like 3