Noldus

B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3

GOV B1 September 2019 #3

Just now, hacıvat said:

sara said to maradona ' with all my heart ı love you ' last niht n the kitchen . and she s really drunk tonight.

Yes, I can definitely see these 2 getting married...😏

Stella's guy is not shy ... Going in the fridge like he was home ... Can't believe it !! 

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Stella's guy is not shy ... Going in the fridge like he was home ... Can't believe it !! 

He is...😏

You know what scares me the most ? When Sara ans Stella leave and we have new girls, they will show again ! 

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Feel sad for Jessica, always apart of the others 

That is because she has proven she is basically not like the other two. It is sad that some keep fantasizing and trying to convince us that she is not  😏

• Like 1

Jess says goodnight to Stella and Sara and goes to her room---

Goodnight Jess--

• Like 1

Around 0308 -0309 Sara asked her guy if he likes to lick her ass and he said yes then she said so you want me to do the same to you?

26 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Around 0308 -0309 Sara asked her guy if he likes to lick her ass and he said yes then she said so you want me to do the same to you?

Haha what did he say to that ?

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

You know what scares me the most ? When Sara ans Stella leave and we have new girls, they will show again ! 

I dont think they will but if they do it will be weird and the girls will be like who are you guys.

36 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Haha what did he say to that ?

He was licking her ass so I could not hear his reply. He was wearing a condom. After they fucked for a while he asked her to suck his dick and she asked him then if he wanted to cum and he said yes. He could not cum even with her sucking his dick and licking his balls so he just starting fucking her again only this time without the condom.

I thought I had replied once before but could not find this comment.