B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #3

7 hours ago, Theblacknight04 said:

try to ask it here to the poets he likes to see "the facial expressions" of the girls

I can explain it in emotions, but it's harder to translate into words. 😝

11 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

If someone smile it s happy, if cry sad, but if you don t understand what it says it like one film without audio

You also have the tone of their voices, the enthusiasm, confidence and mood. You can read alot of their personallities, some you can feel more attached to, while others come off more cold. Try to watch Debby for example, she shows all her emotions extremely well. I find her really really cute!

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Hai anche il tono delle loro voci, l'entusiasmo, la fiducia e l'umore. Si può leggere un sacco di loro personallities, alcuni si può sentire più attaccato a, mentre altri vengono fuori più freddo. Provate a guardare Debby per esempio, lei mostra tutte le sue emozioni molto bene. La trovo davvero carino!

Not all people are like that, there is also who laughs is in suffering, you can say what you want but until you understand what they say you can only judge who makes the show more beautiful

45 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Not all people are like that, there is also who laughs is in suffering, you can say what you want but until you understand what they say you can only judge who makes the show more beautiful

This might be true in case body language and spoken language match. In case they don't match usually the body language tells the truth and not the spoken word.

If a show of the RLC girls is interesting and beautiful, I do not need any sound (I am honestly not sure whether you mean the same or the opposite).