Leora -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room 2019 #1

happyone

4 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

W O W !! Look how special Johnny & Raul are, they get their own thread, CC is giving out favoritism they must be good friends with the Admins & Mods😉

51 minutes ago, happyone said:

Reserved for Johnny5 and Raul399 and anyone else who wants to join this Special Chat Room 

You are quite welcome to stay here or use the other Chat thread :smile:

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

You are quite welcome to stay here or use the other Chat thread :smile:

I'll say my opinion, i don't see why we need to outcast these CC members, there's times that I don't agree with their statements, but they bring entertainment to the website

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'll say my opinion, i don't see why we need to outcast these CC members, there's times that I don't agree with their statements, but they bring entertainment to the website

They are not being outcast--you have your choice whether you want to read their entertainment in this thread or not--no problem

For those that do not, rather than ignore or skip thru it all, the other thread exists.  

• Like 1

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

I was just going to say the same,,,i think its just as disrespectful to outcast 2 members for their comments, and blatantly naming a thread after them is totally inappropriate.

• Like 2