VoyeurLife

Amy3

Unless I've got this wrong, it isn't going to be an RLC / VHTV type site, but more like a Chaturbate type site.

They are looking for experienced webcam models to work from the comfort of their own home. That doesn't sound to me like a site with 24/7 broadcasting with cams in every room. It sounds to me like broadcasting a few hours from a webcam begging for tips.

I'm pretty sure that if it was a 24/7 voyeur type site, Anthony would have been on here advertising the site and trying to encourage VHTV & RLC fans to switch over.

1 hour ago, stanley said:

Unless I've got this wrong, it isn't going to be an RLC / VHTV type site, but more like a Chaturbate type site.

They are looking for experienced webcam models to work from the comfort of their own home. That doesn't sound to me like a site with 24/7 broadcasting with cams in every room. It sounds to me like broadcasting a few hours from a webcam begging for tips.

I'm pretty sure that if it was a 24/7 voyeur type site, Anthony would have been on here advertising the site and trying to encourage VHTV & RLC fans to switch over.

Why don't we wait and see what it is like before all this wild speculation.

It might be crap then again it might be good, who knows until we see it eh?

No point in advertising it until it is open anyway.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Me personally, I would like to know more about how VHTV thinks Anthony stole money from them. If VHTV made a bad investment and then they want to call their loss a theft then I think that's a pretty shitty thing for them to accuse him of. I don't know the details of the situation, but for VHTV to throw accusations like that around they should explain it. Till then, I'll just assume they made bad business decisions and they want to put the cost of their bad decisions on Anthony.

If I'm a football team owner and a player I pick doesn't win me a championship, it wouldn't be right of me to say the player stole a championship from me.  

Again, I don't know anything about what happened, but to me what James did was not right. 

Exactly, Anthony can't just take money from VHTV without them knowing. Again,without knowing all the facts how can anyone make a judgement?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Why don't we wait and see what it is like before all this wild speculation.

It might be crap then again it might be good, who knows until we see it eh?

No point in advertising it until it is open anyway.

Wow. Isn't speculation part of a forum. It would be pretty quiet if we aren't allowed to speculate.

OK, so I'll make the point in facts and not speculation. No-where on their website or twitter account does it say they will broadcast 24/7.

Also, I disagree with the opinion that there is no point in advertising it until it is open. Movie studios spend millions on movie trailers and advertising before their movie opens in cinemas.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stanley said:

Wow. Isn't speculation part of a forum. It would be pretty quiet if we aren't allowed to speculate.

OK, so I'll make the point in facts and not speculation. No-where on their website or twitter account does it say they will broadcast 24/7.

Also, I disagree with the opinion that there is no point in advertising it until it is open. Movie studios spend millions on movie trailers and advertising before their movie opens in cinemas.

Yeah fair enought whatever makes you happy eh.

Personally i want to see if it is any good before i go around giving any opinion.

You never know i may even join them if its any good and competitive, after all stranger things have happened in life lool

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Me personally, I would like to know more about how VHTV thinks Anthony stole money from them. If VHTV made a bad investment and then they want to call their loss a theft then I think that's a pretty shitty thing for them to accuse him of.

VH gives credit to new participants. Usually for rent apartment (1 month + 100% 1month deposit + 50% realtor) + and maybe some money to start = ~1500$. Here is unique case and this is VHTV project (not a manager). Therefore i will assume VHTV give credit for equipment + ISP (in the US it's expensive) + maybe some money for apartment and moving. Total could easily be 3000-4000$. I don’t think that G&A return a lot money.

• Like 2

Well what I see on twitter they site will be not competing with VH or RLC. It will be like Spygasm at best or just a site promoting the life of webcam models. He is looking for experienced webcam models. This is what I think we will see. Good for him Spygasm is gone so he can fill this void...

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well what I see on twitter they site will be not competing with VH or RLC. It will be like Spygasm at best or just a site promoting the life of webcam models. He is looking for experienced webcam models. This is what I think we will see. Good for him Spygasm is gone so he can fill this void...

Sofi. Alibaba. Nikki&Archi. Will easily come here if voyeurlife - offer more money.

• Like 1