COV - Lana & Robert - General Topic 2019 #1

Noldus

The same thing that happened to Ulyana and Marat is going to happen to this couple; it will be nice to see them again but after a week or two without any guests, friends or parties, they will be forgotten. Russian couples coming to a new country will not work for more than a few weeks at a time. It is always boring to see people who are cut off from all their friends.

• Like 6

Sorry Noldus only seen it now.I like Lana&Robert but this will be them "striped"..not in their house,no friends,no parties.Will become boring for us and them after some weeks.Well fans of Lana enjoy.will wait for new house with new couple.

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

The same thing that happened to Ulyana and Marat is going to happen to this couple; it will be nice to see them again but after a week or two without any guests, friends or parties, they will be forgotten. Russian couples coming to a new country will not work for more than a few weeks at a time. It is always boring to see people who are cut off from all their friends.

This is especially true for Lena&Robert, because the two really often had interesting guests. 

It's really a pity that RLC doesn't have at least one apartment with more than one couple. Not with the stupid show concept (like in GOV), but with couples that really are real life friends.  

One thing to remember about this couple is their sex life left much to be desired. I think maybe once a week for them. Very uneventful couple sexual wise. Lana used to have some of the best solo sessions but even that was very sporadic and infrequent. So there will not be much to look forward to with them in the sexual department. I really hope they are able to make some sort of social life while they are in this country.