Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #4

happyone

It's really funny how masha sister tries so hard to not show not even a nipple😅.Its not like many of us have tons of videos of her naked and taking cumshots in face all over the house.Sadly seems we never gona see sister amazing body in her birthday suite.Unless of course she gets the right incentiv$😏.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rado07 said:

The bed in the bedroom is currently  not to use
there were red spots on Masha (maybe vermin?)

I am not sure but this masha problems didn't started more or less after Mr M leaved..maybe he left a "gift" for her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just seen Masha tat in harm better,and isn't a sleev,seems it's some temporary arm tat,if was permanent it would had taken a lot more time to do and she would have to have it covered and aplie lotions.Hope she doesn't get ideias...

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

One thing I noticed was that after a year, while it is relatively beautiful, it returned to last year's disgusting appearance of fake tattoos and mops on head .🤮

Hep,the good thing is that both things are temporary,i was watching her "sister" putting the mops in Masha hair and tiking..man this girl(Masha)really have a beautiful face,some other girls need tons of makeup but Masha basicaly need none,hopefully the "punk" style won't last a lot,nothing like seing a woman with nice natural,silky hair.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1