Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #4

happyone

By herself she's put things in her ass before. I guess it's something she is interested in.
Not sure what is in the little vial she sniffed right before, but "poppers" are known to be used in conjunction with anal sex.
" Popper is a slang term given broadly to drugs of the chemical class called alkyl nitrites that are inhaled. It is used for practical purposes to facilitate anal sex by increasing blood flow and relaxing sphincter muscles[" --Wikipedia

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Zombywoof said:

By herself she's put things in her ass before. I guess it's something she is interested in.
Not sure what is in the little vial she sniffed right before, but "poppers" are known to be used in conjunction with anal sex.
" Popper is a slang term given broadly to drugs of the chemical class called alkyl nitrites that are inhaled. It is used for practical purposes to facilitate anal sex by increasing blood flow and relaxing sphincter muscles[" --Wikipedia

I believe you are correct. This may be the first guy Masha has allowed in her ass on camera. All the others may have been too large. I don't think, however, that Masha was sniffing poppers. From her spiritual practices, my guess is that it was some herbal tincture or spirits. I have bottles that look exactly like hers that I use for aroma therapy and because I follow a similar spiritual path I believe she was using it to perform an ancient ceremonial practice to sanction an auspicious occasion. 

One form of the ancient practice associated with Masha sniffing of the aromatic oil is called smudging, when used with the burning of incense for example. Masha used the aromatic oil to inhale, instead,  to perform the function, which is intended as a cleansing and purifying practice and to remove all negativity.  Some of the oldest scents would be black sage  in early North America and in the Africa and the middle east it would have been frankincense .

39 minutes ago, Zombywoof said:

Would be a lot easier and less expensive just having a jar or tube of Vaseline handy.  vaseline GIF      🤣

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Masha's first anal sex and it was with a random... not Sasha who never tried or Dick who tried and failed in multiple occasions but random...! WOW! 

Donzi is always on the call long before everyone else. Masha's first on camera anal was chosen by her as a random I think because of the size. I think it has been Masha's fantasy since she watched Sasha and Dick do double penetration on Jane during the infamous foursome orgy. Masha gave spiritual significance to the event by sniffing an essential oil as a part of her spiritual practice, in order to remember the event as an auspicious occasion.

Masha's spiritual practices, (the physical aspects of which we see her perform with some regularity on the mat in the living room), is not well understood by Europeans and Westerners. It comes from ancient traditions of spiritual practices  normally associated with Indian and African spirituality. One thing to be sure is that when fully realized, it permeates ALL of one's lifestyle (as opposed to being an American fad like church going on Sundays). Those who wish to better understand Masha's sexuality and spirituality could begin by learning something about things like Tantra. The body of knowledge is vast and wide and literally takes a lifetime to absorb. 

• Like 1

Poppers are legal in Italy, and can be purchased in many sex shops.  She's breaking no laws.
It does seem more than coincidental that I've never seen her sniffing little bottles of essential oils on camera, and the only time I've seen her sniff anything is thirty seconds before she lets a guy in the back.

Masha's sexual practices, I believe, are influenced by her spiritual practices. It is very hard to explain to people with a different set of spiritual traditions and assumptions. It comes from cultural historical spiritual texts written thousands of years ago. One of those texts that people in Western Cultures seem to know about was made popular in America in the 1960's. It is called the Kama Sutra. It is but a tiny reference to a body of knowledge that academic people study over a lifetime in order to help us understand the wisdom of ancient cultural practices. 

It is noteworthy to reference how capitalist have appropriated ancient practices in order to make money rather than to develop the human spirit.  I would wager that most people who subscribe to RLC think that Masha is doing Pilates every morning when she goes on her mat. Millions of people like Pilates as it has been marketed in the west as a "physical fitness system". I believe, however, that there are those who wish to seek out the essence of things. They will come to appreciate that the human spirit cannot be calibrated by the pound, the euro, or the dollar.  

• Like 1