Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #4

happyone

listening to Masha speak in my language, I can say that it is very funny, the boy is terrified of cats, he looks like a good guy, but I still can't understand if Masha is looking for a boyfriend or sex toys, we'll see how long it lasts

• Like 1

Hope it's just the usual weekend "event" in masha place,is the dude was to stay that would be horrible(to my tastes),what i want to see is not dudes with Masha but masha guest girls.But is normal she have fun with dudes,but only for a few days😂.Just one advice p(not that she cares)the cat big cut in neck won't heal with him and the other one always liking it,at least she could put a ligature covering it.Suck to see people that have animals but don't really cair about them😔.

guarderò bene su replay per capire se masha ha fatto anale o  no.... con sasha alla grande, fra lei e Jane non so chi abbia il buchetto più accogliente. Nessuno prima   ha provato a af are anale con lei, neanche Dick, forse erano d'accordo..... ( e neanche Sasha si è avvicinato al culo di Jane...

con gli occasonali poi solo scopato, forse questo è diverso??? mah, vedremo

4 hours ago, dogmycat said:

How come Masha seems to make her lovers bleed. The guy who just pulled out of her ass was bleeding . Dick's dick was badly mangled by her a few months ago.

How not to get this? Since Masha outside the apartment in a month has changed so many erotic companions, and we still do not know how many outside. Once they have bathed in the same bathtub and they have the cat together waiting for them!

48 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Oui ze81 vraiment avec l'autre 4-5 petit ami, nous avons vu le mois dernier donc avec amour qu'il ya de vrai! Mais il a le plus petit oiseau de tous!

Masha nous prouve que les sentiments compte autant que la taille.  😁

Masha proves that feelings matter as much as size.

• Like 1