B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #3 / October #1

the nice thing about Aria, that difference compared to the other girls, does not simulate interest in the female gender, therefore, or bring a new boy into the apartment, or she will have a difficult life in the coming months

One day b2 big bedroom will have again a normal girl,not this clones..in bed..one tit out..far side of bed..bathroom door with lights on..This clones are the less sensual girls i watch in any Barca houses.But b1 have one also.Clones tons of cold,emotionless clones.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Naomi should try something on Aria... Maybe small kisses, more boob touching, something !!   

Aria pretty clearly has no interest in girls. It's just a dumb cut-rate Sofie show.

This apartment is so boring. I was hoping Naomi might actually try new things on her own once Sofie left, but she's just doing worse versions of the same old shows.

Aria is cute IMO, and she was a pretty good participant last time around, but if she's just going to be an awkward prop in the never-ending caressing shows (isn't 4.5 months of this nonsense enough?) then count me out.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, timber said:

Aria pretty clearly has no interest in girls. It's just a dumb cut-rate Sofie show.

This apartment is so boring. I was hoping Naomi might actually try new things on her own once Sofie left, but she's just doing worse versions of the same old shows.

Aria is cute IMO, and she was a pretty good participant last time around, but if she's just going to be an awkward prop in the never-ending caressing shows (isn't 4.5 months of this nonsense enough?) then count me out.

Aria's not really my type, but what I liked about Aria, back then and now, is that she acts natural...Ok, we're witnessing all the stroking and caressing, but the Russians have probably tried to get that recognised as an Olympic sport...because they're good at it 😁...women only, of course...😏

• Like 1