B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

Just one observation,i notice sinse the new and improved cc like sistem,that now allows dislikes We seen new users(or maybe not really new😉) appearing and giving downvoats to coments,personaly will never give a dislike to anyone.Cheers.

• Like 5

Naga & Fagen,

I read your comments on what I posted about a 3some.  I was told that there definitely was something that went on with Sara, the parasite, and Jessica during the UM.  I was told that as soon as Sara and the parasite woke up it was straight to the shower again for about the 3rd or 4th time in a few hours.  I was told that the bathroom, before and after the UM was obvious they spent some time in the tub.  It was not because of a new girl showing up that the bathroom was not the same, she didn't take a shower until some time after.  you can keep disbelieving all you want but as excited as Jessica got during their first bath from what i was told, it doesn't surprise me one bit they hooked up before the new girl arrived.  my source told me that the night of the phone call where Jessica got busted, she was spending a lot of time out on the balcony with Sara and Stella and after she left them and before making the phone call to the bearded guy she was literally jumping up and down in her room with excitement.  I believe that was when all the plans were made for this UM.  you can say i'm crazy delusional, but it is by far not the first time this kind of thing has happened.  i won't get to talk to my source until after noon my time to find out how Jessica's shower went but i'm willing to bed she spent a lot of time cleaning out her pussy!!  you might want to check that out on replay so you will be ready for me once i hear how it went!

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just one observation,i notice sinse the new and improved cc like sistem,that now allows dislikes We seen new users(or maybe not really new😉) appearing and giving downvoats to coments,personaly will never give a dislike to anyone.Cheers.

I agree. It's only demotivating.

• Like 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

so you don't like girls?

i think he doesn't like the 3 girls that have been there for the last month.....Sara, Stella, & Jessica and i can't blame him one bit.  Sara and Stella were keeping their sex out of the apartment and at Gina's during their 48+ hours hiatus.  The only reason they brought the parasites back, which I knew would leave until they did was because of all the talk generated about it.  Once they brought them back and they hung around like a bad dream, they became very rude and staying up until all hours of the morning making a lot of noise, going in and out of doors and not closing them gently.....pure rudeness to Jessica 100%!!  why bring Jessica back when she keeps her sex UM or out of the apartment for 3 or 4 nights in a row.  I honestly can't blame Daleys if he never wanted to see any of those 3 again!!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i think he doesn't like the 3 girls that have been there for the last month.....Sara, Stella, & Jessica and i can't blame him one bit.  Sara and Stella were keeping their sex out of the apartment and at Gina's during their 48+ hours hiatus.  The only reason they brought the parasites back, which I knew would leave until they did was because of all the talk generated about it.  Once they brought them back and they hung around like a bad dream, they became very rude and staying up until all hours of the morning making a lot of noise, going in and out of doors and not closing them gently.....pure rudeness to Jessica 100%!!  why bring Jessica back when she keeps her sex UM or out of the apartment for 3 or 4 nights in a row.  I honestly can't blame Daleys if he never wanted to see any of those 3 again!!

I think you are being to generous analyzing the intellect put into the statement :dodgy:

• Upvote 1