B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #2

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

Really??? She seem closer to Alla than Laima...I have always find the whole idea of two girls sharing one room silly....

In the beginning Laima and Evelyn spend a lot of time together in Evelyn's bed. In the meantime it has changed, and Evelyn spends  most of her time with Alla.

27 minutes ago, happyone said:

Why would Cherry agree to be tortured like that ? 😏

Ah ---I guess that is one way to keep Laima from going out 😏

Sure. As she is life and soul of the party, the girls want her to stay with them.

39 minutes ago, billiboy said:

I don't understand the idea behind this type of cuffing at all. And Laima is cuffing herself to the others anyway, with or without handcuffs. :biggrin:

Probably penance for coming last in that game they were playing couple of minutes ago...I bet you it comes off in an hour or so...I don't think those two have the type of patience Holly and Frida had...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Probably penance for coming last in that game they were playing couple of minutes ago...I bet you it comes off in an hour or so...I don't think those two have the type of patience Holly and Frida had...

I hope some of the girls cum off in an hour or so...😏

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, billiboy said:

I don't understand the idea behind this type of cuffing at all. And Laima is cuffing herself to the others anyway, with or without handcuffs. :biggrin:

Yeah, all the cuffing seems to be doing is ensuring that a girl who might actually do something (Holly, Cherry) is continually attached to a girl who won't do anything at all (Frida, Laima). Which means 24 hours of both girls doing nothing at all. Not sure I see the point of that. It's the kind of thing that might have been fun with a different cast, but isn't really going to work with this one. Maybe if it was Holly & Cherry or something. It still blows my mind that the Barcelona management thought Laima was the right returning girl to put into an apartment with 6 new girls. Hopefully this particular cuffing is just for an hour or two.

Hard to believe that B4 was full of girls hooking up with each other, bringing guys home, and having wild drunken parties and threesomes and foursomes just a month or two ago. How times change... 😂

At least Evelyn seems to be opening up a little. She's cute and lively, and the dancing and gymnastics are nice to watch. I don't think it's enough to keep me subscribed unless a few more girls take similar steps forward (and the going out overnight/recovering from going out overnight is reduced), but I'll enjoy it while I am.

• Like 7