Isabel & Marcelo Videos - Split #1

Guest lulek

Guest Squirrel

I wonder if she is part of the RLC crew...or landlord/realtor?

She certainly was inspecting the closets and doors for damage. Probably reads CC and heard about the last fight.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pleaseee more videos of couple isabela-marcelo¡¡!!!!

The Guy who was with her has an ID card round his neck and a toolbox in the kitchen Too, when they returned they had a good look around so they were aware of them coming and she pointed to the camera to see if it was new ? .

Guest curioso

Es una pareja joven... me recuerdan cuando era muy pasional cosas rotas¿ como que¿ porque las cams no enfocan nada roto y si fuese asi ayer no hubieses vuelto despues de la inspeccion eso significa que todo esta en orden la mujer no ha dicho que algo esta roto amigo herne hablar sin pruebas es facil.

Guest curioso

Amigo en un hilo lo explica todo hay videos y demas soy de malaga y me encanta esta chica lo sigo a diario el foro y las camaras

no quiero meterme en discusiones tontas solo hay que estar un poco atentos a lo que hablan.

No niego que la señora fuese o la dueña del apartamento o la administradora de RLC lo que si se y esta bien claro lo que dijo es que la caldera de la calefaccion y agua caliente tenia mala combustion ,temia una perdida de gas y los radiadores no estaban purgados .

No discuto que saco videos de como estaba el apartamento y los desperfectos que en el hay pero de eso a que se fueran del apartamento va un avismo .

solo llamaron a un tecnico porque no tenian agua caliente lkes olia a gas y purgar los radiadores para prepararlos para el frio invierno ,solo es eso .

Espero que con esto quede aclarado ,hata la proxima

Guest curioso

Gracias por la informacion juanmanuel en un hilo se decia que habian buscado daños y mas cosas pero me queda claro un saludo

I don't know about the hot water heater or the smell of gas; maybe i miss reading it in a thread somewhere.

I did see the video where the lady open the kitchen cabinet door looked inside she ran her hand along the door locks, frame and jam and other things the tech did remove the phone. In viewing the video the lady was doing some kind of inspection.

now lets get back to T,A & P...lol...

Trying out video posting. What is the largest of this type of file that will post?

You are allowed up to 40 mg of any file.  Unless you use another site like Mediafire or something

I do not think it lets you post WMV as that is what I record in