B3 List

HarleyFatboy

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening Harley. I can't, I'm afraid. I'm surprised your source doesn't know...😉

Hello Naga,

I haven't asked my source and my source wouldn't know either because I've looked all over for it and I can't find it......but hey, oh well!

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's a strange request, tbh...

why is it strange, because it no longer exists?  my source asked me for a girls name that was a tenant there and I'm trying to find the list so i can give my source the name.  thanks for taking the time to at least read my question Naga!

Re: Barc #3 girls:

I can't either. Not that I would care to go to the trouble . . . some reference to them must be buried in the archives. Keeping track of the Barc apartments is like flipping through the Los Angeles phone book every other day.

However, perhaps some of our astute members know precisely who came and went and where from which they came and where the heck they went -- and when they came back!

I just deal with spammers now days.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Re: Barc #3 girls:

I can't either. Not that I would care to go to the trouble . . . some reference to them must be buried in the archives. Keeping track of the Barc apartments is like flipping through the Los Angeles phone book every other day.

However, perhaps some of our astute members know precisely who came and went and where from which they came and where the heck they went -- and when they came back!

I just deal with spammers now days.

thanks for the help ole witty one!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I did a search for B3 and it came up with 0 results.  i will try doing a search in lower case and see if that changes anything.  Thanks Moos!

All the B Apartments you can find the list of all Tenants in the Pinned Section where the Picture, Video and Rules are.