Archive Moment Requests Part #3

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh believe I was fighting to get "our" archives back. But I was always fair and I think in the end we are both winners. VHTV and the community. 

both winners just you and VHTV ! oh doesn't counted of me into this list of winners!until something may has change on their policy about no longer make a deaf ears to what is called of us are the (community) there are a some of saying is says if you made at once  a killer mistake will you keeps doing the same mistakes over and over again..😏

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

The action was already made. We already have our accounts back. I already corrected some of the moments they saved incompletely

Definitely glad to hear the news!  Glad they made that decision in the end, guess they never realized how much work it is to save moments for the archives.  I have to admit, I am surprised and glad to hear them admit they made a mistake, most companies wouldn't.  

29 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Definitely glad to hear the news!  Glad they made that decision in the end, guess they never realized how much work it is to save moments for the archives.  I have to admit, I am surprised and glad to hear them admit they made a mistake, most companies wouldn't.  

Exactly. Good it is over...

12 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

The action was already made. We already have our accounts back. I already corrected some of the moments they saved incompletely

good, it was the big mistake of the new operators to save only a part of the moment and not the full scene we requested

the other day i requested a scene with nina/kira with exact time stamp with a start  and a end and 15 mn was not recorded,

i know with the good old vh operators named golfer nack jabbath stanley and chip all the moments will be saved completly from the beginning of the action and to the end with date and name on the title

vh should give a free suscription to them for they continue their good work and everybody will be happy

1 hour ago, Calvin2004 said:

If someone wouldn't mind capturing the following 

- Elza and guest couple naked games in bedroom of Elza and Alibaba's place, starting at 22:54

Thanks a bunch!

Naked Games from Living room and Bedroom already done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/21/2020 at 4:06 PM, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone, it's us again.

We would like to apologize for what we did trying to improve Archive Moments ourselves. Your feedback was invaluable, and we would not like to cut our community out of Voyeur House TV itself.

What we tried to achieve can't be done as fast as we though it would be, that's why we will be planning any future changes by communicating with those who contribute to our project, and those who follow it closely.

We restored access for Archive Moments operators to our internal services in hope we did not ruin our relations with them by switching them off in attempt to do all the work ourselves. We proved ourselves wrong, and you helped us realize it quickly. Thank you for all the messages about this and other issues.

👍😉