Archive Moment Requests Part #3

Trying to be patient but none of the remaining moments I requested archived are in the latest batch.  I fear the moments from the 16th and 17th will be lost completely (and am starting to be paranoid that any male only moments will not be saved at all). If I don't see my requests by the end of the day I am complaining to support.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, ze81 said:

If video archive is gone as we usted to know(a place were we could see,catch almost all  we miss during the day,night)then VH needs yes or yes to at least have a two full days time archive avaliable.Really don't like the route VH is going,less and less care about users.They are becoming..rlc😖.

I suggested at least 4 days of "storage"
So our "observations" here about what material is missing here could be lessened.

23 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Trying to be patient but none of the remaining moments I requested archived are in the latest batch.  I fear the moments from the 16th and 17th will be lost completely (and am starting to be paranoid that any male only moments will not be saved at all). If I don't see my requests by the end of the day I am complaining to support.  

Time for them to get things together now as the disaster is growing each day they miss saving stuff. 

On 2/13/2020 at 4:09 PM, Calvin2004 said:

I just created a request ticket using the link Jabbath supplied, here is hoping it works!  My fear with VHTV taking over archiving is they will only do a Greatest Hits archive, so only a few moments from each apartment each week.  Will they bother with things like showers or multiple sessions by the same couple in one night? I guess time will tell.  

Excuse me,
But just out of curiosity, but was your issued tiket answered by the "support"? Was the file made possible?
You alert for a possible "great hits" and we would even be a little better if that were the case ... but even this is not happening.

Who with all the hells would make a tiket out of it?🤓

• Viki kate & friend late snack feb 13

And where was it more relevant than other actions in other projects on the same date?
Nothing against the girls or your project.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Excuse me,
But just out of curiosity, but was your issued tiket answered by the "support"? Was the file made possible?
You alert for a possible "great hits" and we would even be a little better if that were the case ... but even this is not happening.

Who with all the hells would make a tiket out of it?🤓

• Viki kate & friend late snack feb 13

And where was it more relevant than other actions in other projects on the same date?
Nothing against the girls or your project.

Pretty sure this was one of the last moments saved by the operators. As the title has no typos or grammatical mistakes and I never saw a moment about other things as having sex created from VHTV...

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure this was one of the last moments saved by the operators. As the title has no typos or grammatical mistakes and I never saw a moment about other things as having sex created from VHTV...

I thought about it too, not in the "technical" reasons discussed but to make it feasible (if the intention is to reduce) and at the moment that the spirits here are out there is asking or better, begging to be kicked.

I am totally and absolutely certain that the "lot" sent had more significant material.

21 hours ago, nack said:

ok ..here’s the thing. Unless someone scans the timeline for All apartments and for all rooms whether it is mentioned in the forum or not,they are invariably going to miss a lot of moments. 

What myself and Golfer used to do was to check the forum first for the action and update moments. Then, we used to scan the entire timeline within the time span to cover the apartments/ moments missed and not mentioned here.This way we used to cover almost everything. 170,000 moments are proof for that. 
I

Good luck for the newbees. 

I must say and affirm that the previous form very little (or almost never) displeased me ...
It was certain and reliable that more "hits" would have their space guaranteed in the bank.
Now even the "basics" of checking what your "heavy users" customers are waiting for is not being accomplished.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Calvin2004 said:

The four moments were from a request I did yesterday but they only saved half of what I requested.  I noticed they only saved the requests which included a women but not any of the requests that were men only.  I understand the audience is mostly straight men but if they are going to completely ignore their non straight audience then I will think twice about renewing. 

I really miss the volunteers who worked hard to save our requested moments in the past.  Heck, VH isnt even saving any of the moments they highlight on their Twitter page.  

👍👊

Some good news - I am starting to see some of the moments I requested show up in the archive, including at least one male only moment so they are not ignoring those which is good.  There are still a bunch I requested that are not there yet but they may still show up so I will wait it out (they may also be lost since some are from the 16th which sucks but que sera, sera I guess).   

Definitely make sure to request moments you want to keep, especially if you are fans of a less popular apartment.  

• Like 3