Archive Moment Requests Part #3

oh!since of the archive thread it has been officially closed as according to the Savior announcement😎! and to not be even more any speculation it isn't the dear Romeo! whether they are trying to serves their subscribers by themselves! oh still was and is be a Junk email company! as I called it before 😎 I would like to thank @golfer06 and especially @nack for all of these services that they had made here for us ! and if there folk of people  who still waiting for the archive to return back on to the same thing as the past !maybe they will waiting for too long😋...oh just sayin

images-3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

They have missed at least 6 big moments that i can remember from 19th Feb 2020 Marius Reina Apartment

Apartment Name - Marius and Reina Realm -84

Moment 1 - Marius Reina and friends midnight orgy,Feb 19

Time - 00:18:00 - 1:20:00

Cams - 5,6,7

Moment 2 - Livingroom 3some rd1,Feb 19

Time - 04:06:00 - 04:40:00

Cams - 3,4

Moment 3 - Livingroom 3some rd2,Feb 19

Time - 05:19:00 - 05:52:00

Cams - 3,4

Moment 4 - Bedroom 3some rd1,Feb 19

Time - 05:52:00 - 06:32:00

Cams - 5,6,7

Moment 5 - Marius Reina and friend 3some continues in bathroom,Feb 19

Time - 06:41:00 - 07:00:00

Cams - 8

Moment 6 Marius Reina and friend finish hot 3some in bedroom,Feb 19

Time - 07:00:00 - 08:00:00 

Cams - 5,6,7

I also created a ticket and asked them to add the following moments (It was as detailed as possible) .They closed the ticket without responding..lol

I just checked on one apartment.I am sure there are plenty more from another apartments.

No more tickets from me now.

A total of 4.5 hours of content missing..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This problem could be very easily resolved by giving access back to the volunteers. VHTV paid staff could still make as many or as few videos as they wanted, but this could be supplemented by videos from the volunteers. This fix could be implemented within minutes and the problem would be solved.

Every business makes mistakes, but successful businesses learn from their mistakes and don't bury their heads in the sand and hope the problem goes away.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, stanley said:

This problem could be very easily resolved by giving access back to the volunteers. VHTV paid staff could still make as many or as few videos as they wanted, but this could be supplemented by videos from the volunteers. This fix could be implemented within minutes and the problem would be solved.

Every business makes mistakes, but successful businesses learn from their mistakes and don't bury their heads in the sand and hope the problem goes away.

Exactly. Wise words spoken here. Admitting a mistake and correcting it is nothing to be ashamed of. 

• Like 1

Hey everyone, it's us again.

We would like to apologize for what we did trying to improve Archive Moments ourselves. Your feedback was invaluable, and we would not like to cut our community out of Voyeur House TV itself.

What we tried to achieve can't be done as fast as we though it would be, that's why we will be planning any future changes by communicating with those who contribute to our project, and those who follow it closely.

We restored access for Archive Moments operators to our internal services in hope we did not ruin our relations with them by switching them off in attempt to do all the work ourselves. We proved ourselves wrong, and you helped us realize it quickly. Thank you for all the messages about this and other issues.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone, it's us again.

We would like to apologize for what we did trying to improve Archive Moments ourselves. Your feedback was invaluable, and we would not like to cut our community out of Voyeur House TV itself.

What we tried to achieve can't be done as fast as we though it would be, that's why we will be planning any future changes by communicating with those who contribute to our project, and those who follow it closely.

We restored access for Archive Moments operators to our internal services in hope we did not ruin our relations with them by switching them off in attempt to do all the work ourselves. We proved ourselves wrong, and you helped us realize it quickly. Thank you for all the messages about this and other issues.

Well making a mistake is one thing. Everybody does. Listening to the community and admitting and correcting it is much harder. Consider me back in 😁

10 things i hate about you GIF by Eric

• Like 1

oh! someone was fighting like a Zorro but suddenly with some words may has drop off his weapon! pulled up himself so fast...oh it's typical something ! huh! consider you back in ! what about to consider Lisa -Misty-Maria no longer all of them back in also?! any way! your unreal war had get finished up as you like! 😏

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ooopel said:

oh! someone was fighting like a Zorro but suddenly with some words may has drop off his weapon! pulled up himself so fast...oh it's typical something ! huh! consider you back in ! what about to consider Lisa -Misty-Maria no longer all of them back in also?! any way! your unreal war had get finished up as you like! 😏

Oh believe I was fighting to get "our" archives back. But I was always fair and I think in the end we are both winners. VHTV and the community. 

• Like 1