Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

13 hours ago, mic351 said:

Back to the old skipping, freezing and green screens huh VH.  Jesus, you'd think after all this time they'd be able to deliver a decent stream...

8 hours ago, tomasalp said:

Cams keep freezing

8 hours ago, Spyer1021 said:

Live cams not working properly now and the past couple months the archives have not been updated regularly.  I just renewed my subscription but I'm having regrets.

46 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Still lagging and freezing in some realms...

Well the big upgrade seems to have not done much good in spite of all the hype. Back to the same old problems it seems.???

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, mic351 said:

Back to the old skipping, freezing and green screens huh VH.  Jesus, you'd think after all this time they'd be able to deliver a decent stream...

RLC didn't even have all these problems when they started back in 2012. VV didn't have all these problems when they started in 2015. VH can't seem to fix this problem in 2019...

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well the big upgrade seems to have not done much good in spite of all the hype. Back to the same old problems it seems.???

they can do all the upgrade they want but till you continue having some shit cameras like this one in the living room of sofi/kiriil  in the corner of the couch the problem will stay the same

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes those shitty low quality cams have to go.

the answer i got the other day about to change this shiity cam in the living room in sofi/kirill apart was:

There was no camera some time ago.
There is a camera now!
Give us time and we will improve the quality of the broadcast.

a big lol i am talking about the living room camera not this kitchen cam nobody care

it's minimum 2 months i am waiting they change this shit camera in the living room and this is the only answer i got "pathetic"

sofi1.thumb.jpg.be93a1efe4641e5f921f84813293aa6e.jpg

happy with this great video quality @Voyeur House TV ?

the camera is not the same model of the other two in the living room and you can see the difference of quality and it's 2 months it's like this !

this camera was in the other side before and it was the same thing and she is here now in the other side this is the only thing they did on 2 months ! great job

for send 50 useless tweets per day there is no problem but when it's for change a camera it's taking an eternity

for all this reasons it's 3 months i am not member, just tired of this amateur work again 3 years later

• Like 1