Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

is it my imagination or are a bunch of apts gone? with all of the offline, freezing, green screan, people leaving, etc, vh really seems to be going downhill.

Well this last grand upgrade ain't gone too well then eh?

17 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Yeah Jabbath, this is another fine mess you've gotten us into!! (I figured since you've been quoted as the "High Priest of VH"; I'd blame you..:biggrin:)

😁Huh? You have still problems? I am not watching right now. The only realm I had problems with today was realm21.

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

😁Huh? You have still problems? I am not watching right now. The only realm I had problems with today was realm21.

Nah.  It's running ok except for the videos which won't load and that shitty living room cam 3 in Sophie and Dickhead's errr, Krill's place.  I'm just blaming you for the problems over the last two weeks.  Hey! Gotta blame someone right?😁

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Nah.  It's running ok except for the videos which won't load and that shitty living room cam 3 in Sophie and Dickhead's errr, Krill's place.  I'm just blaming you for the problems over the last two weeks.  Hey! Gotta blame someone right?😁

Yeah blame me I can take it. Years of experience 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, firewall said:

my god they are in the Brenda slot now 👎

i hate this work

I also don't like the system and they should have a search field ... But still is better needing to know only the realm number instead of searching in the middle of almost 300 different house placements. 
Still thinking in upgrade my topic of archive help with a description by realm/tenants/time but can take some time yet to be released