Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

Did something happen in the last 24 hours?  Several cameras seem re-numbered and no longer match up with what's on the map.  For example, Nina/Kira hall cam 7 is now listed as cam 11, but still cam 7 on the map, and Rossy/Sienna loggia cams 6 and 7 are now listed as 10 and 11, and so forth.  What gives?  

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not see such a place...

this new apartment was online during around 10-15 mn before go offline,

jeka was on the couch with viki and kate, i think this apartment will return online soon

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, firewall said:

and there was no bedroom, only a couch in the living room for sleep with what i have see,

maybe the bedrooom cams was not connected let see

They don't need more for the CB :biggrin:

Realm7 already reattached to them 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It seems almost shocking you see so many people,guests in th houses,one have right now ten persons in it,so usted to rlc nowdays having almost no guests and just naked girls in lame shows and so few couples in cams,no doubt if you want to watch real,life in cams and have some diversity of houses and couples..VHTV is the way to go.Saying this as sub of both sites.Dont get fooled with the same crap excuses..that if you want to watch real life in cams then Rlc is the way to go..that's a big ass BS!Even if you want to watch just regular couples VH is better,with more diverse couples and more houses of the style.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, firewall said:

@ze81 i think you will love the new apartment named viki/kate 🙂 

13 hours ago, firewall said:

@ze81 i think you will love the new apartment named viki/kate 🙂 

Hell yes!!Thanks manager jeka(neve tought to say this lol)for bringing them back.