Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

It seems almost shocking you see so many people,guests in th houses,one have right now ten persons in it,so usted to rlc nowdays having almost no guests and just naked girls in lame shows and so few couples in cams,no doubt if you want to watch real,life in cams and have some diversity of houses and couples..VHTV is the way to go.Saying this as sub of both sites.Dont get fooled with the same crap excuses..that if you want to watch real life in cams then Rlc is the way to go..that's a big ass BS!Even if you want to watch just regular couples VH is better,with more diverse couples and more houses of the style.

Could not agree more Z.  I'm going to cancel my sub to Real Lesbian, err, Real Life Cam.  Boring is all I can say..  Good equipment, pretty girls, lame action..  Technically VH sucks but at least it has some action...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Could not agree more Z.  I'm going to cancel my sub to Real Lesbian, err, Real Life Cam.  Boring is all I can say..  Good equipment, pretty girls, lame action..  Technically VH sucks but at least it has some action...

Funny and at same time very sad how the once was the biggest cam site,that was praised for the real life in cams deliver is now a small(11 houses)cam site,were half of those houses are just patetic fake lesbian shows,and that real couples houses,with guests etc were almost abandoned.One of reasons i Rejoined VHTV is because cristmas..we gona have tons of houses full of guests and lost of action..in Rlc..a bunch of fake lesbians layed in bed and doing shows at night time,and just two,three couples houses that at best will have half dozen guests.Cheers my friend.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

More than half day passed and v&K house still isn't online..strange.

i can confirm you this house was online yesterday during some minutes and i was not drunk 🙂, i missed to take a cap because i was thinking the apartment would stay online

it's just a question of time i think you know it's jeka

1 hour ago, firewall said:

i can confirm you this house was online yesterday during some minutes and i was not drunk 🙂, i missed to take a cap because i was thinking the apartment would stay online

it's just a question of time i think you know it's jeka

Don't doubt at all of you Fire,just found strange why is taking so many hours to apear online again,as long as jeka don't put in the house the cam he have that gives a green image then fine😅.Gess is a matter of hours till place be online again.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Never doubth you're right my friend,but was strange all those hours offline.Very small house for v&K "style",hope all the pets they had are ok.

yes seems to be very  a small apartment with only one room for live, i don't see any pets

1 minute ago, firewall said:

yes seems to be very  a small apartment with only one room for live, i don't see any pets

Indeed,small house,gives very good cam views.They had at least two dogs,several cats..all gone.Just hope they gived them to someone and not abandoned them in some street,field😞.Well glad to see them back.Not a chaturbate user or fan but had to watch them in it..now in VH again..much much better😁.