Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

33 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,small house,gives very good cam views.They had at least two dogs,several cats..all gone.Just hope they gived them to someone and not abandoned them in some street,field😞.Well glad to see them back.Not a chaturbate user or fan but had to watch them in it..now in VH again..much much better😁.

Don't worry. With pets is all ok. Viki and Kate is volunteers and when they are not at home - I can say with 99% that in that moment they help to some dog or cat. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jeka&co said:

Don't worry. With pets is all ok. Viki and Kate is volunteers and when they are not at home - I can say with 99% that in that moment they help to some dog or cat. 

Thanks for the info.Hooe they got a good new house.

24 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hey Jabs,is Evelina Viki's sister?.Did she have the upstairs room in their last flat?

Knowing me i'm probably totally wrong!!.

Yes Evelina did stay with them in the upstairs bedroom but I think that was the third place they were in (or last place on VH).

• Like 1

Congrats VHTV for getting all this cristmas movement,with new houses opening,lots of guests visiting,it's good to see a company of this type trying to deliver a good amount of stuff to users,clients.i Rejoined VH this December because i knew you wouldn't fail,in comparation to the other cam site that gives us only rejoins girls and zero new houses in December.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Congrats VHTV for getting all this cristmas movement,with new houses opening,lots of guests visiting,it's good to see a company of this type trying to deliver a good amount of stuff to users,clients.i Rejoined VH this December because i knew you wouldn't fail,in comparation to the other cam site that gives us only rejoins girls and zero new houses in December.

Don't forget the other site opening in few weeks 🤣

• Haha 1