Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

We could love or hate VHTV but they show so much more care towards clients than the others similar cam sites.Its cristmas time so they are giving several free days to new subs and also to old subscribers.The other cam sites..Nothing,zero.At "best" they gona "offer"subs a price increase for cristmas😅.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

We could love or hate VHTV but they show so much more care towards clients than the others similar cam sites.Its cristmas time so they are giving several free days to new subs and also to old subscribers.The other cam sites..Nothing,zero.At "best" they gona "offer"subs a price increase for cristmas😅.

No doubt about it, everything is for the customer
However, the human side for the participants is not the same thing :angel:

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I am sure you have a valid proof for that?

I only read and follow the adventures of VHTV on the forum, and I must say that their image is not necessarily very positive
Do I really need to justify myself with evidence? I think we see evidence of this every day on this forum ^^

Jabbath, I seem to see an employee wanting to defend his company on most of your posts, but it may be just the simple image that you too give to us 

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I only read and follow the adventures of VHTV on the forum, and I must say that their image is not necessarily very positive
Do I really need to justify myself with evidence? I think we see evidence of this every day on this forum ^^

Jabbath, I seem to see an employee wanting to defend his company on most of your posts, but it may be just the simple image that you too give to us 

Yes because the other cam sites image is very positive😂.Its cristmas time and as usualy the "Evil" VHTV it's giving a nice offer,gift towards their clients.Well if jaba defends VH others..strangely defend other cam sites in a very strange way...Thanks VHTV for the atention towards your clients.Wish all cam sites(i am sub of two nowdays)had same care.Thanks.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes because the other cam sites image is very positive😂.Its cristmas time and as usualy the "Evil" VHTV it's giving a nice offer,gift towards their clients.Well if jaba defends VH others..strangely defend other cam sites in a very strange way...Thanks VHTV for the atention towards your clients.Wish all cam sites(i am sub of two nowdays)had same care.Thanks.

Here is the VHTV topic isn't it? so it might be interesting to talk about VHTV and how we can see this site without necessarily comparing with other sites of the same kind
Wanting to always make the comparison simply shows the lack of opinion on the subject, as much to say nothing in the end
If I want to talk about Camarads, RLC, Voyeur life or other I would simply go and do the same kind of objective commentary in their respective forum, can you do the same?

Just now, moos54 said:

Here is the VHTV topic isn't it? so it might be interesting to talk about VHTV and how we can see this site without necessarily comparing with other sites of the same kind
Wanting to always make the comparison simply shows the lack of opinion on the subject, as much to say nothing in the end
If I want to talk about Camarads, RLC, Voyeur life or other I would simply go and do the same kind of objective commentary in their respective forum, can you do the same?

i Just found strange you not being a VHTV user to have always so bad judgment of them purely based in cc talks,from what i seen VHTV is the most open company in cc,that let users post images,videos etc without problems in cc,so why you have such bad judgment of them is beyound me,i am a user of VH almost sinse day one(with one or other month absence)and VH have a lot of bad things but also plenty of good things.When VH acts bad i say without problems.,why does good i also say..like this cristmas offer to clients.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

i Just found strange you not being a VHTV user to have always so bad judgment of them purely based in cc talks,from what i seen VHTV is the most open company in cc,that let users post images,videos etc without problems in cc,so why you have such bad judgment of them is beyound me,i am a user of VH almost sinse day one(with one or other month absence)and VH have a lot of bad things but also plenty of good things.When VH acts bad i say without problems.,why does good i also say..like this cristmas offer to clients.

For CC, there is no doubt that VHTV is the best of sites since they leave us a lot of freedom, I can not say the contrary
but VHTV is not only allowing this and making attractive prices for subscribers, there is also the fact of having couples who decide to work with them
I try to take all aspects of this business to make my own consumer idea, and I must say that for the moment, the negative sides are superior to the positive sides
I may be wrong but generally I have a pretty good instinct for this kind of thing