Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

36 minutes ago, firewall said:

can't tell you on my side this is the hours  where i have a shit internet speed every day between 9 and 11 pm, i think i will change of provider soon i can't load VH right now 

This time the previews it's not from your internet :biggrin:

Was also happening here with stucked images, but now seems to be working again

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

This time it's not from your internet :biggrin:

Was also happening here with stucked images, but now seems to be working again

the only thing i have on my side is this infinite buffering circle on the black screen but i know it's because of my shit internet 😁

this circle will disappear in around 45 mn i have to wait

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

the only thing i have on my side is this infinite buffering circle on the black screen but i know it's because of my shit internet 😁

this circle will disappear in around 45 mn i have to wait

Even restarting the router? 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Even restarting the router? 

i think there is too much traffic between 9 and 11 pm in my sector and i suspect my provider to lower my flow during this period it's start always at the same hour every day at 9 pm to 11 pm it's 2 or 3 months it's like this it's not normal it was not like that before,

this is one reason for why i am not member on the voyeur sites right now i have too many problem with my internet, i think i will try another provider the next year, i have to wait 2025 for having the fiber where i live 😕

22 hours ago, firewall said:

i think there is too much traffic between 9 and 11 pm in my sector and i suspect my provider to lower my flow during this period it's start always at the same hour every day at 9 pm to 11 pm it's 2 or 3 months it's like this it's not normal it was not like that before,

this is one reason for why i am not member on the voyeur sites right now i have too many problem with my internet, i think i will try another provider the next year, i have to wait 2025 for having the fiber where i live 😕

Killing the neighbors may be a quicker solution :biggrin:

• Haha 1