Recent changes to a lot of web sites interfaces?

This is probably not the best place to ask this but since most of the websites I frequent are of the pervy kind I figured why not see if anyone knows whats up. Best example is VHTV, their  interface has changed a bit in the past day or so along with the look of the cameras. Also MFC and Chaturbate have made some changes to the way their pages look. My question is has something changed like an update for the browsers that's making all the sites update their look? It is kind of disconcerting for me so any help would be greatly appreciated. 

1 minute ago, me0369 said:

This is probably not the best place to ask this but since most of the websites I frequent are of the pervy kind I figured why not see if anyone knows whats up. Best example is VHTV, their  interface has changed a bit in the past day or so along with the look of the cameras. Also MFC and Chaturbate have made some changes to the way their pages look. My question is has something changed like an update for the browsers that's making all the sites update their look? It is kind of disconcerting for me so any help would be greatly appreciated. 

It's just the Sites themselve's likely doing upgrades.  A Browser would not have any effect.

58 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's just the Sites themselve's likely doing upgrades.  A Browser would not have any effect.

Yea I guess I figured that might be the case, since I'm still using win xp for right now and nobody is doing any updates. But why are they all making changes right at the same time, seems odd. I started surfing around this morning and every site has made changes to the way their sites look, as well as a lot of android apps on my phone. Just seems like something has changed to make them do that. I did search google for any info but nothing stood out.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, me0369 said:

Yea I guess I figured that might be the case, since I'm still using win xp for right now and nobody is doing any updates. But why are they all making changes right at the same time, seems odd. I started surfing around this morning and every site has made changes to the way their sites look, as well as a lot of android apps on my phone. Just seems like something has changed to make them do that. I did search google for any info but nothing stood out.

Still XP, wow that is so old now its almost stone age vintage :biggrin: