Stella & Stephan, Devils Kos (2019) Part #1

On 10/15/2019 at 12:57 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Asked support if they plan to change the horrible cam setup in the bedrooms. Answer from manager was no they think it is good the way it is. This is totally ignorant...

Well that just shows how much respect they have for their paying customers.

I won't be creating any archive moments for this apartment until they stop thinking about themselves and start thinking about the viewing experience of the people that are paying their wages.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, stanley said:

Well that just shows how much respect they have for their paying customers.

I won't be creating any archive moments for this apartment until they stop thinking about themselves and start thinking about the viewing experience of the people that are paying their wages.

Simple remedy,don't watch them, their loss not ours.

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Stella & Stephan, Devils Kos (2019) Part #1

In his houses Stephan and his webcamming gang always had shitty cam placement and weak image quality,dude seems to think is some rich billionaire so he rents huge houses that never work for the cam site(VHTV)because it would need dozens of cams to film house good.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In his houses Stephan and his webcamming gang always had shitty cam placement and weak image quality,dude seems to think is some rich billionaire so he rents huge houses that never work for the cam site(VHTV)because it would need dozens of cams to film house good.

I guess there'll be cam shows in a few days.  Who wants to sell cam shows, has no interest in good cam placement on VHTV. Nobody would have to pay money for the cam Show any more. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I guess there'll be cam shows in a few days.  Who wants to sell cam shows, has no interest in good cam placement on VHTV. Nobody would have to pay money for the cam Show any more. 

This why in my opinion cam people should stay in chaturbates style sites and in sites like VH,rlc should be more amateur people,with houses and cams planied to give best views and attract viewers.But in this Stephan and Stella case i don't care,a sequeleton in robe and a ten(fake as hell)orgasms per minute girl,think not all the cams of the world could fix that😂.

• Like 3