1 more to go!!

HarleyFatboy

Congratulations to the Houston Astros!!  One more game and we can shut up those pompous ass New Yorkers that think their shit don't stink!!  Come on Verlander and bring it on home!!  The Yankee's should be very proud of spending all that money on a team that is crying in their beer right now!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Congratulations to the Houston Astros!!  One more game and we can shut up those pompous ass New Yorkers that think their shit don't stink!!  Come on Verlander and bring it on home!!  The Yankee's should be very proud of spending all that money on a team that is crying in their beer right now!!!!

Being up 3 games to 1 they are in pretty good shape.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They'll get them next game.Then that will seal their way to the World Series.

I will never give up on them and tomorrow could be the day, if not...I believe our chances increase significantly!  the sad thing is, if it goes to 7 games neither team will enter the World Series with any rest.  if the Astros could have done it tonight they would be well rested for the World Series that starts this coming Tuesday.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I will never give up on them and tomorrow could be the day, if not...I believe our chances increase significantly!  the sad thing is, if it goes to 7 games neither team will enter the World Series with any rest.  if the Astros could have done it tonight they would be well rested for the World Series that starts this coming Tuesday.

You have Tickets to any of the games.