Jump to content
Noldus

B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 October #2 / November #1

Recommended Posts

GOV B2 October 2019 #2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like Naomi's departure has been postponed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RLC va de mal a peor...

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Noldus said:

Seems like Naomi's departure has been postponed

😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Noldus said:

Seems like Naomi's departure has been postponed

Lord help y'all !!!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, omedo said:

RLC va de mal a peor...

like i said in another apartment thread......."It just keeps getting worse doesn't it!!!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am surprised that there was no mention of Aria's open bate last night.  i heard it was pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i am surprised that there was no mention of Aria's open bate last night.  i heard it was pretty good.

It's was "buried" under all the crap shows she does daily with her clone friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clone show girl packed her things days ago and still didn't leaved,God have mercy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ze81 said:

It's was "buried" under all the crap shows she does daily with her clone friend.

Oh OK...well, I can believe that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ze81 said:

Clone show girl packed her things days ago and still didn't leaved,God have mercy!

must be a lot of people watching "Clone" girl if she's staying then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have heard that all "Clone" girl has to do to get top cam is just to lie on her bed.....apparently there are a lot of you that like her!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

must be a lot of people watching "Clone" girl if she's staying then

In Rlc?Less and less as it seems.They got pretty low viewers this days,Gess clone shows girls doing fake lesbian shows appeal to less people than usted to do😅.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i have heard that all "Clone" girl has to do to get top cam is just to lie on her bed.....apparently there are a lot of you that like her!!

And if the clones put ass up in bed turned to cam.boom..all the three dozens of viewers watching itlaught lol GIF by Televize Seznam

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ze81 said:

In Rlc?Less and less as it seems.They got pretty low viewers this days,Gess clone shows girls doing fake lesbian shows appeal to less people than usted to do😅.

regardless of their current viewership, she is top cam almost every time she is home is what i heard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...