B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 October #2 / November #1

28 minutes ago, canito said:

i have 2 question?if anybody here can answer i will appreciate it.are we ever gonna see angie and emily again.and are we gonna see kristy soon also or whats going on?

only Nostradamus having the answer

55 minutes ago, canito said:

i have 2 question?if anybody here can answer i will appreciate it.are we ever gonna see angie and emily again.and are we gonna see kristy soon also or whats going on?

Angie,Emily..god hope not.kristy..hope so.

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

Oh, I think the twins are nice and bubbly, but beyound that, they totally lack a personallity. It is just flat, nothing I manage to have any feelings for at all.

rocks pancake GIFIf you go outside and grabe any rock it would have more personality and life than this two always returning residents.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, keeper31 said:

Angie and Emily did at least get together, it may have been a show but they went a lot further than anyone here now.  Kristy was better also.

Last thing we need is "residents" that are two weeks per month in "vacations" every dam month.Kristy,Mara would love to see them again.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Cam 10 keeps reloading for me. Anyone else have this issue. I used two different browsers as well with the same issue.

not only the cam 10, freezing skipping reloading the usual bullshit on rlc, what idiot i am to have renew for a month i want kick my ass sometime

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Cam 10 keeps reloading for me. Anyone else have this issue. I used two different browsers as well with the same issue.

yes, cam 9 and 10 are both doing it--just too many people watching at the same time, I guess