Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

Trying not to be the bearer of bad news, but, if as we suspect she is on a 90 day visa she has to therefore leave her present location by the latest 11 November in order to get back to Russia. That’s  a maximum of 23 days left, and allowing for her Auntie to visit around the 6 November, that realistically only leaves approximately 17 decent viewing days to enjoy her....So I hope she enters into the spirit of things and ensures everyone including herself has a Grande Finale, making sure Christmas comes early with lots of surprises for all.

Hopefully! I am wrong, and somewhere along the way RLC have finally got their act together and made alternative arrangements for continued viewing of this gorgeous creature.....one can but hope. If they haven’t I believe my learned friend Newark mentioned previously that it would be another six months before she can reappear......It’s going to be a long hard winter..

😟

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Trying not to be the bearer of bad news, but, if as we suspect she is on a 90 day visa she has to therefore leave her present location by the latest 11 November in order to get back to Russia. That’s  a maximum of 23 days left, and allowing for her Auntie to visit around the 6 November, that realistically only leaves approximately 17 decent viewing days to enjoy her....So I hope she enters into the spirit of things and ensures everyone including herself has a Grande Finale, making sure Christmas comes early with lots of surprises for all.

Hopefully! I am wrong, and somewhere along the way RLC have finally got their act together and made alternative arrangements for continued viewing of this gorgeous creature.....one can but hope. If they haven’t I believe my learned friend Newark mentioned previously that it would be another six months before she can reappear......It’s going to be a long hard winter..

😟

jimb04, Australia 🌏 stands ready and willing to step up to look after Leora 😁 be it Sydney, Queensland, Western Australia or Victoria.

Our Visa's are for two years!!!

• Like 2