Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Everything has to be in perspective in life....This world is tearing itself apart with Poverty, Starvation, Global Warming, Different countries trying to blow other countries to Kingdom Come, The wealthy are getting wealthier whilst the poor are getting poorer, People are advantaged by the colour of their skin, or their sexual orientation, and the main religions of the world whilst preaching peace are doing their damnedest to kick the shit out of each other in the name of God, Allah, Brahma, HaShem, or Buddha......

How refreshing that a 28 year old Russian beauty just wishes to bring unequivocal happiness to folks, irrespective of gender, race, religion or colour....... Bless her...She'll do for me.

Excellent!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

In all probability the only lesson I would pass on with regard to The Little One and also all people in general is, if you are nice to them and treat them with courtesy and respect they will respond by being generous natured in reply.

So be nice to The Little One, and she will definitely be nice in return.......Guaranteed !!  She has soooo many goodies in her locker we haven’t experienced yet, and at the appropriate time she will no doubt allow us to sample them.

Look at what she has produced since she arrived in Prague. 1: Regular bates,  2: Teasing the neighbours from the balcony, 3: Sucking her own breast, 4: Getting aroused in her panties, 5: Bought three new vibrators. 6: Regular anal pleasuring, 7: Regular dancing. 8: Speaking to her friend on Skype whilst sitting on the kitchen counter without panties on.

All in all, she has been good, and who’s to tell, she will probably give us much more before she leaves if we show her the courtesy and respect she is entitled to.

She enjoys making us happy, it makes her happy.....And she asks for nothing more than respect in return.  🥰👍

I still find this apartment more than odd. So far there has not been a single guest. All social interaction only via the Internet. 🤔

It is like the Barcelona aprtments with horrible loneliness. Ultimately a very sad place, created just to deliver a show. 🤐

Leora just came in from an apparent shopping trip. There was a guy with her whom she allowed on camera to assist her with a package. I don't know how significant this might be except to note that other than Paul, I have NEVER seen another male on camera with Leora in her entire RLC history. (They left together after he put the package down).

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, philo said:

Leora just made a return visit with the same guy. This time he came further in and looked around. Leora seemed very animated and happy. Is Leora trying to tell us something? 

Do you have time points for these events or even replay links?

• Like 1

Someone has sent me the video clip, and in my opinion this is possibly the person she became so agitated about last week when she was signalling and waving to him that she would be two minutes. He definitely is not a delivery man, he came in removed his back pack and sat down in the chair she had moved to near the lift entrance. It was not the first time she had met him I don't think.... They then left together and he will be back later I'm sure, as he has I believe left his backpack there.

No conspiracy,    As Jugg's stated yesterday, " I'm just applying logic to what I see "  Time will tell.

Its good to see her with some company.

• Like 2