Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

38 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Someone has sent me the video clip, and in my opinion this is possibly the person she became so agitated about last week when she was signalling and waving to him that she would be two minutes. He definitely is not a delivery man, he came in removed his back pack and sat down in the chair she had moved to near the lift entrance. It was not the first time she had met him I don't think.... They then left together and he will be back later I'm sure, as he has I believe left his backpack there.

No conspiracy,    As Jugg's stated yesterday, " I'm just applying logic to what I see "  Time will tell.

Its good to see her with some company.

I would like to respectfully add,that the fact she has a male friend does not imply that she is going to have it off with him, or that anything untoward is likely to occur between them.....He is probably just a friend, nothing else.

• Like 2

My opinion is that the guy arrived from trip. He brings a backpack. She was in the kitchen. A little while ago, she went to meet him outside the door. They both went in at 16:20, and left together at 16:23 (her time). The guy left the backpack. It will be interesting to see, when they return, if he stays or leaves and takes the backpack.
Wait and see ....

• Like 2

I have been watching closely as Leora has restarted her life in a new city and have, also, been listening to the voices who deny that she has indeed started a new life (without Paul). From my vantage point of having observations of her for many years, I have noted that she is indeed protective of her work. Indeed, the number of people that have shared her work with on camera are fewer than the number of fingers on the hand. However, my instincts about her established patterns of behavior lead me to believe that she is very deliberate in everything she does on camera. It is for this reason that I am expectant that we are observing the beginning of perhaps a new phase  in her performance. It appears to be a more happy phase.  Also, while I acknowledge the admonition that we should not to assume that Leora has found a new Beau...My intuition and  my hope, is that Leora has found a new Beau.. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

He estado observando atentamente mientras Leora ha reiniciado su vida en una nueva ciudad y, también, he estado escuchando las voces que niegan que haya comenzado una nueva vida (sin Paul). Desde mi punto de vista de tener observaciones de ella durante muchos años, he notado que ella realmente protege su trabajo. De hecho, la cantidad de personas que han compartido su trabajo con la cámara es menor que la cantidad de dedos en la mano. Sin embargo, mis instintos sobre sus patrones de comportamiento establecidos me llevan a creer que ella es muy deliberada en todo lo que hace ante la cámara. Es por esta razón que espero que estemos observando el comienzo de quizás una nueva fase en su desempeño. Parece ser una fase más feliz. Además, aunque reconozco la advertencia de que no debemos suponer que Leora ha encontrado un nuevo Beau ... 

y las videollamadas por skype con paul???

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

y las videollamadas por skype con paul???

No digo que ella todavia no este enamorade de Paul. Solo digo que creo que la realidad de su situacion se ha convertido en la oportunidad para que ella busque una nueva compania masculina. Ha sido urgente abandonar el departamento en ciertos momentos como si hubiera estado conociendo a alguien por varias semanas. Permitir que otro hombre en las camera creo que es un gran cambio.

1 minute ago, philo said:

No digo Que ella todavía no this enamorade de Paúl. Solo digo Que Creo Que La Realidad de su situacion se ha Convertido en La Oportunidad Para Que ella busque Una Nueva Compañía masculina. Ha Sido urgente Abandonar el Departamento en Ciertos momentos Como Si Hubiera estado conociendo a alguien por Varias Semanas. Permitir que que Otro hombre en las cámaras de Creo it Cambio Gran ONU.

si pero en 2 semanas vuelve a rusia, no creo que este enamorada de una nueva persona, sabiendo que tiene que volver y lo que se encontrara alli

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, philo said:

I have been watching closely as Leora has restarted her life in a new city and have, also, been listening to the voices who deny that she has indeed started a new life (without Paul). From my vantage point of having observations of her for many years, I have noted that she is indeed protective of her work. Indeed, the number of people that have shared her work with on camera are fewer than the number of fingers on the hand. However, my instincts about her established patterns of behavior lead me to believe that she is very deliberate in everything she does on camera. It is for this reason that I am expectant that we are observing the beginning of perhaps a new phase  in her performance. It appears to be a more happy phase.  Also, while I acknowledge the admonition that we should not to assume that Leora has found a new Beau...My intuition and  my hope, is that Leora has found a new Beau.. 

I personally think you are very much mistaken, I concur with marxsolita  inasmuch as she still talks with Paul on a regular basis. She is I believe a one man woman, and until that relationship is finished ( which it isn't ) the status quo will remain.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

si pero en 2 semanas vuelve a rusia, no creo que este enamorada de una nueva persona, sabiendo que tiene que volver y lo que se encontrara alli

Una vex mas, dije que creo que Leora esta enamorada de Paul. Ademas, debo haberme perdido el anuncio de que Leora regresara a Rusia pronto. Si esta asumiendo eso debido a las teorias de las personas en esto foro, recuerdo que algunos de ellos tambien han predicho que Masha tambien regresaria. Han estado prediciendo eso durante anos, pero ella todavia esta alli y quizas Leora tambien lo estara. 

29 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I personally think you are very much mistaken, I concur with marxsolita  inasmuch as she still talks with Paul on a regular basis. She is I believe a one man woman, and until that relationship is finished ( which it isn't ) the status quo will remain.

Please understand that I am only stating with "I" believe from my observations. In the spirit of this forum, I am not asking or encouraging anyone to agree. We all make assumptions about who is or who is not a "one man woman". I hope I don't have to list all of the RLC couples of whom that statement has been made to validate my observation.