B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not so sure...A few of the girls have fallen out in the past when odd individuals haven't contributed to the food at parties. I also think RLC will suggest parties, but don't organise them...

You could be right about that in that we do money change hands every once in awhile.  Last night for example Cherry gave Holly what I assume is money as they both weren't exactly thrilled about it.

Quite the thunderstorm rolling through.

I believe the girls are given either a weekly agenda or a monthly agenda as to what they need to accomplish.  Let's face it and leave the name of the site out of the conversation.  It is a business and as a business they are selling a product and that product in this case is not who has the prettiest fingernails or who has the prettiest shoes, etc. etc. etc..  The product is nudity and sex and the business is never going to turn these girls loose to do whatever they want or the business would collapse like a hot air ballon with no hot air.  These girls attend a business meeting at least twice a week to go over how the agenda is either working or not working and adjustments are made accordingly.  Some of you people on this forum never cease to amaze me by how you think!!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

These girls attend a business meeting at least twice a week to go over how the agenda is either working or not working and adjustments are made accordingly

So how do you account for half the GOV doing nothing several weeks in...or did they skip the meetings?

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So how do you account for half the GOV doing nothing several weeks in...or did they skip the meetings?

i don't account for anything, i don't watch it day in and day out like the rest of you.  I believe their business model has changed and you are starting to see the changes!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i don't account for anything, i don't watch it day in and day out like the rest of you.  I believe their business model has changed and you are starting to see the changes!

Tbh, I watch it much less than I used to,...I have it open maybe 3 or 4 hours late evening, but spend more time on CC or playing Football Manager at the same time...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Time will tell of course but I also wonder if the "slow down" isn't simply caused by the complete change in girls in the last month.  

Also, almost 20 hours after they started getting ready to go out Cherry and Mel have finally left.  I think the is a new record for shortest time for two women to get ready for something.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

These girls attend a business meeting at least twice a week to go over how the agenda is either working or not working and adjustments are made accordingly.  Some of you people on this forum  I never cease to amaze me by how you I think!!

How you change your tune--before when they went out all they did was do drugs and hookup 😏

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

That would be Evelyn :biggrin:

I think piper is referring to before Evelyn came in the room.  Holly has been pushing Alla's boundaries ever so slowly and Alla has been doing the same to Evelyn.  Although sometimes it switched and Evelyn is the handsy one. 

Holly gets touchy with Frida as well but Frida shuts her down pretty quickly.  Holly and Cherry only get close when they are very drunk and those two are a little frosty towards each other at the moment.

• Like 1