Slender Man

New Couples

The choice not to bring in new couples is a big mistake. Not everyone wants to watch these boring, immature girls put on the same shows time after time. The last new couple introduced were Asia & Hakeem over 5 months ago (them being a real couple are questionable).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Slender Man said:

The choice not to bring in new couples is a big mistake. Not everyone wants to watch these boring, immature girls put on the same shows time after time. The last new couple introduced were Asia & Hakeem over 5 months ago (them being a real couple are questionable).

They weren't a couple at there move in and probably still aren't and discussed this comparatively openly at the start.

I'd go even further than you. RLC urgently needs 2-3 new apartments. Best would be a new couple (no recycling), connected to the environment they live in and ideally also good-looking. They need some interesting people who really live in the apartment. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

They weren't a couple at there move in and probably still aren't and discussed this comparatively openly at the start.

I'd go even further than you. RLC urgently needs 2-3 new apartments. Best would be a new couple (no recycling), connected to the environment they live in and ideally also good-looking. They need some interesting people who really live in the apartment. 

Them being a Real couple is about as believable as Masha or Kitty's tits being Real.

Need at least 3 or 4 for me anyway older and mature couples or single women. Interesting and good sex lives. We all know the chances of that happening.

• Upvote 2

VHTV killed voyeurism and ruined any sites ability to host normal couples, who live exciting lives for voyeurs to watch. Voyeurism now is about getting guests to visits to audition and grow a business of camwhoring. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VHTV killed voyeurism and ruined any sites ability to host normal couples, who live exciting lives for voyeurs to watch. Voyeurism now is about getting guests to visits to audition and grow a business of camwhoring. 

Sex Sells.  No matter which way they do it the Memberships still rolling in.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Sex Sells.  No matter which way they do it the Memberships still rolling in.

Yep! It sure does. I know, VHTV couldn't help it. If it wasn't them, it would have been someone else. VHTV took the easy way and sold the soul of this genre out of pure greed, which is something James said that they wouldn't do. VHTV is a terrible voyeur site and they ruined the space for all of the other sites. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! It sure does. I know, VHTV couldn't help it. If it wasn't them, it would have been someone else. VHTV took the easy way and sold the soul of this genre out of pure greed, which is something James said that they wouldn't do. VHTV is a terrible voyeur site and they ruined the space for all of the other sites. 

Maybe "VoyeurLife" will save the day and be a great "Voyeur" site. LOL

phrase GIF

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

phrase GIF

Well, like I said, that ship has sailed. I'm sure it will be much like the other sites. I'll judge for myself when it opens. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Well, like I said, that ship has sailed. I'm sure it will be much like the other sites. I'll judge for myself when it opens. 

Might be ready for Christmas. LOL

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Slender Man said:

Might be ready for Christmas. LOL

Of what year?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Of what year?

Your guess is as good as mine and there's probably. LOL

• Like 1

On 1/14/2020 at 2:26 PM, Slender Man said:

phrase GIF

Worth seeing what it has to offer, but can't see it being any different. From what i have seen two of the couples are ex VH and both camers so that won't be any different.

• Like 1

Voyeurlife....1537210721_bandicam2020-01-2908-55-40-768.jpg.620371d9ab22a90582faa7ee0a9ad92e.jpg  When i started waiting on it to open >      669222873_bandicam2020-01-2908-56-02-289.jpg.85132a55b262e2726a633995458a0e36.jpg   I'm still waiting on it to open.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Voyeurlife....1537210721_bandicam2020-01-2908-55-40-768.jpg.620371d9ab22a90582faa7ee0a9ad92e.jpg  When i started waiting on it to open >      669222873_bandicam2020-01-2908-56-02-289.jpg.85132a55b262e2726a633995458a0e36.jpg   I'm still waiting on it to open.

Will get a lot longer that's for sure. Be tripping over it before they get finger out their ass. LOL