Pocahontas & Alibaba (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Unless Pocahontas is the guest that was there earlier and show her boobs at afrodita&clark in the past, my bet is you will not like this apartment :biggrin:

Dam,no boobs for me then😁.

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Pocahontas & Alibaba (2019) Part #1
5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Archi so very clearly wants to do stuff with other girls. Nikki is the one holding everything back.

That other girl that's there is ridiculously hot. I really hope Archi fucks the shit out of her.

Which one is supposed to be Alibaba girlfriend because the one in the black got fucked at nikki&archi apartment yesterday 

And if the other girl is Alibaba girlfriend why is archi rubbing all over her 

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Which one is supposed to be Alibaba girlfriend because the one in the black got fucked at nikki&archi apartment yesterday 

And if the other girl is Alibaba girlfriend why is archi rubbing all over her 

I'm not sure to be honest. I thought Pocahontas was the one in black.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not sure to be honest. I thought Pocahontas was the one in black.

nikki&archi along with there friends are so fucking weird this whole thing is a freak show & not in a good way 

Why open a apartment for Alibaba and he is not even there when every new apartment opens it always have the person who lives there in the apartment 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

nikki&archi along with there friends are so fucking weird this whole thing is a freak show & not in a good way 

Why open a apartment for Alibaba and he is not even there when every new apartment opens it always have the person who lives there in the apartment 

It's definitely a little odd but I like the unpredictability. It's nice when things happen where you don't know what's going to happen next, unlike the trash parties at Melissa's place and all those other couples where everything is so routine and scheduled they're basically paint-by-numbers parties now.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

It's definitely a little odd but I like the unpredictability. It's nice when things happen where you don't know what's going to happen next, unlike the trash parties at Melissa's place and all those other couples where everything is so routine and scheduled they're basically paint-by-numbers parties now.

Unless this is like that fake cheating thing nikki&archi does sometimes 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Like 1