B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

22 minutes ago, firewall said:

loraine as certainly more to offer than molly or mindy, there is a chance i will renew for watching her if she do the same thing she did in B4

what did Molly do wrong? 

she's open with nudity on cams, she bates in front of cams too, for me it's just a bad choice to loose her after only 20 days 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

what did Molly do wrong? 

she's open with nudity on cams, she bates in front of cams too, for me it's just a bad choice to loose her after only 20 days 

I think it must have been her choice to leave.

28 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Loraine is much better than Mindy.

It wouldn't take much for any girl to be better than Mindy was.  Mindy came to RLC thinking she could do it and found out that it takes more than what she was willing to offer so she decided to toss in the towel and leave.  Now they have replaced her with Loraine who is strictly a keep it out of the apartment kind of girl.  Loraine will be doing all the good things that a lot of you want to see over at Gina's place and that is probably where she is right now.  Loraine will be better than Mindy but she is very fake and goes along with the shows so the people that like the  shows should be happy with Loraine coming back.  As for me, I think it's another total failure for RLC!!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It wouldn't take much for any girl to be better than Mindy was.  Mindy came to RLC thinking she could do it and found out that it takes more than what she was willing to offer so she decided to toss in the towel and leave.  Now they have replaced her with Loraine who is strictly a keep it out of the apartment kind of girl.  Loraine will be doing all the good things that a lot of you want to see over at Gina's place and that is probably where she is right now.  Loraine will be better than Mindy but she is very fake and goes along with the shows so the people that like the  shows should be happy with Loraine coming back.  As for me, I think it's another total failure for RLC!!

That's true, Harley. I was just going by the fact Mindy did nothing.