Jump to content
Noldus

B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

Recommended Posts

GOV B1 October 2019 #4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loraine's name has officially been added to the apartment smh 😐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

loraine as certainly more to offer than molly or mindy, there is a chance i will renew for watching her if she do the same thing she did in B4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, firewall said:

loraine as certainly more to offer than molly or mindy, there is a chance i will renew for watching her if she do the same thing she did in B4

what did Molly do wrong? 

she's open with nudity on cams, she bates in front of cams too, for me it's just a bad choice to loose her after only 20 days 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

what did Molly do wrong? 

she's open with nudity on cams, she bates in front of cams too, for me it's just a bad choice to loose her after only 20 days 

I think it must have been her choice to leave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Loraine is much better than Mindy.

It wouldn't take much for any girl to be better than Mindy was.  Mindy came to RLC thinking she could do it and found out that it takes more than what she was willing to offer so she decided to toss in the towel and leave.  Now they have replaced her with Loraine who is strictly a keep it out of the apartment kind of girl.  Loraine will be doing all the good things that a lot of you want to see over at Gina's place and that is probably where she is right now.  Loraine will be better than Mindy but she is very fake and goes along with the shows so the people that like the  shows should be happy with Loraine coming back.  As for me, I think it's another total failure for RLC!!

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Loraine is much better than Mindy.

That's true. But we lost Molly. 😢 She was both new and great.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It wouldn't take much for any girl to be better than Mindy was.  Mindy came to RLC thinking she could do it and found out that it takes more than what she was willing to offer so she decided to toss in the towel and leave.  Now they have replaced her with Loraine who is strictly a keep it out of the apartment kind of girl.  Loraine will be doing all the good things that a lot of you want to see over at Gina's place and that is probably where she is right now.  Loraine will be better than Mindy but she is very fake and goes along with the shows so the people that like the  shows should be happy with Loraine coming back.  As for me, I think it's another total failure for RLC!!

That's true, Harley. I was just going by the fact Mindy did nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, corvette84 said:

That's true, Harley. I was just going by the fact Mindy did nothing.

I know and i was just pointing out that another repeat is failure 🙂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

That's true. But we lost Molly. 😢 She was both new and great.

Not nice--want Molly :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

That's true, Harley. I was just going by the fact Mindy did nothing.

Is that your vette in your avatar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loraine is home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Is that your vette in your avatar?

I had it from 2007 to 2011.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loraine is the blonde with big tits(fake ones)that was part of the gang(good one hehe)with Damina and the other blonde girl?If so..welcome back Loraine and don't get catch in the crap shows given by the two girls of b2 and your housemate.Please..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never mind..isn't her,don't remember this one..must be a forgettable show girl.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...