B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 October / November

Strange,N&B were waiting for something,someone right before house ent MN,not sure who because Angelina and boyfriend already had leaved,only diference after the return(3,4 hours later)is a suitcase in Floor of bedroom and the balloons in bed.

57 minutes ago, firewall said:

no new couple after this maintenance in the guest room? with what i can see on the thumbnails there is no towels ready on the bed for a new couple 😏

I do not think the departure of Angelina and Arnorld was planned either by RLC or by the couple
it is only the result of yet another shouting between them

By cons, I prefer that there is no official couple because it can allow again friends of Nelly and Bogdan to visit the city of Barcelona as the couple who was present recently

il y a 1 minute, moos54 a dit :

I do not think the departure of Angelina and Arnorld was planned either by RLC or by the couple
it is only the result of yet another shouting between them

By cons, I prefer that there is no official couple because it can allow again friends of Nelly and Bogdan to visit the city of Barcelona as the couple who was present recently

If their friends visit lets hope we get sex without the covers.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Daleys said:

If their friends visit lets hope we get sex without the covers.

yes, hope
After it was still nice to have them  in the apartment because we could still have nice things with them
The girl often slept topless and sometimes naked, it allowed to have pretty pictures anyway
And she took long showers really nice to watch so I think their stay in the apartment for several days was pretty cool

What I enjoyed with them was that even if they did not want to be seen from the cameras during their intimate moment, the cameras did not stop them from doing it either
This is where we can see the difference between nudity and sexuality under cameras

But I think that this couple will not come back and they went back to Russia but we must not forget that Nelly and Bogdan have a lot of friends, so let's hope

• Like 3

ieri sera Nelly a gambe aperte ci mostra figa e culo.....  ma prima di chiudere i vecchio appartamento, lei che usava solo i didlo da sola e a Bogdan non lo faceva avvicinare al culo mi ricordo un buchetto più piccolo, stretto. Cosa ha fatto quando non c'era oltre a farsi le tette ??