Eva & Adam (2019) Part #1

Adam and Eva had sex.

They fucked missionary style: I didn't see anything.

missionary.thumb.jpg.af15b095d745058e6acbe039bae8c76a.jpg

missionary1.thumb.jpg.53d20fff77257667f833b6836a6a0d65.jpg

They fucked doggy style: I didn't see anything.
doggy.thumb.jpg.f54ab7dfa650ae49f9fc70eaf1e60fcb.jpg

doggy1.thumb.jpg.849aa9d23e003125d8a332e96f448ada.jpg

Eva gave Adam a blowjob: I didn't see anything.

blowjob.thumb.jpg.92700d845f69d2daf062dc5b494cf957.jpg

blowjob1.thumb.jpg.33d23c03797c277b0088b6691709e756.jpg

I wonder if:
1. Do they know they are on a site for Voyeurs?
2. They don't want to be seen.
3. They have a very small brain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, budda said:

I wonder if:

4- They think they have done an excellent job and they do not know that the result of their hard work is not even watchable. They have nobody to tell then that the their camera setup is this bad. 

Remember, you have ~2 years of experience being a viewer. You learned a lot by  being part of this community and watching so many apartments. Eva and Adam are clueless and don't have access to any information source that we have. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, budda said:

Adam and Eva had sex.

They fucked missionary style: I didn't see anything.  0  0

They fucked doggy style: I didn't see anything

Eva gave Adam a blowjob: I didn't see anything

I wonder if:

Who has the smallest brain? Those who get the free benefits - or those who pay for nothing

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

4- They think they have done an excellent job and they do not know that the result of their hard work is not even watchable. They have nobody to tell then that the their camera setup is this bad. 

Remember, you have ~2 years of experience being a viewer. You learned a lot by  being part of this community and watching so many apartments. Eva and Adam are clueless and don't have access to any information source that we have. 

Zoifan, I see that many couples access Camcaps (I don't know if they can access VHTV but maybe they can do it with a pseudonym) and therefore they can review their performances and read our comments.
So, if they want, they can change the shots and let us see better.
I think it's an advantage for them too. Ciao

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zoifan said:

I really don't like their kids parties and their style. But in this case they did nothing wrong. Also the view angle really wasn't that bad at all. 

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I really don't like their kids parties and their style. But in this case they did nothing wrong. Also the view angle really wasn't that bad at all. 

Hi Jabba, I think A&E, before joining the VHTV project, followed it for a while and realized that you can do a lot of wiews without having a lot of sex.
They have learned how to create waiting: they touch each other a little and we think something is going to happen and instead everything ends there.
Someone in the past had seen the same thing when parties were organized by Dominessa or by Melissa or in other apts.
Do you agree with me ?

• Like 1